Best/Favorite concert you've ever been to?

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    going to Dublin in 09 to see U2 at Croke Park for a couple of shows. always wanted to see them in Ireland.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam - any of the 10 times I've seen them, they are just bloody amazing!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    SADE.... just phenomenal !!!!!!!
  • matty4130
    Options
    U2 in 1987...Pearl Jam in 1990...
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    B-52's about 10 years ago. Don't judge. It was so fun!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ozzfest when I had a pit pass, Lollapalooza when I had a pit pass, Wu-Tang at 9:30 Club, Wu-Tang at State Theatre (Got to take my little sister to her first Wu concert), Linkin Park at Penn State (with Cypress Hill and Adema)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Cypress Hill when I was in high-school. The whole audience was high, weed-smoke in the air and I met B-Real and got his autograph.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam - any of the 10 times I've seen them, they are just bloody amazing!
    Yes! I've seen them three times. Fantastic show!
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    U2 Vertigo Tour - Atlanta, GA
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    The Flaming Lips, hands down. I usually prefer outdoor venues with a mellow vibe, but these guys were intense and amazing- they put on a show like no other band I've ever seen; combined with their musical creativity, it was just a mind-blowing experience.

If you're at all familiar with (and like!) their music, I highly recommend you see them live. You won't be disappointed.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    PITBULL!!! 2006
    sexy sexy man!!!
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have been to a lot of concerts in my lifetime so far!

One of the most memorable ones for me was Poison in 2008! Yes, Poison, the rock band from the 80's. I felt like an odd one out cause I was in my teens and everyone else was in their 30's-40's .....haha! Some lady sitting beside me was this old 80's rocker chick and she kept spilling beer on me, but it was fun!

And my favourite one was seeing Stone Sour and Evanescence live back in 2006 I believe. It was a pretty good time!
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    Kiss in 98 - Motley Crue in 2012. I saw Sabbath awhile back but shamefully I was too intoxicated to remember much. I bet it would rank up there. Hollywood Undead in 2012.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Prodigy.....best gig ever.....couldnt hear for a while after but man
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Genesis - Mid 80's, when I was in college.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Foo Fighters at Red Rocks! It was amazing
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Primus or Red Hot Chili Peppers....
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I go to a ton of concerts but seeing Roger Waters perform Darkside of the Moon and the Wall are two of my favorites. Tom petty always puts on a good show and Dave Matthews Band. John Butler Trio is great live too
  • karkelo
    karkelo Posts: 19
    Options
    Amon Amarth, Katatonia and Korpiklaani @ Summerbreeze, Germany
  • mogginsthemog
    mogginsthemog Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I walked into a Led Zeppelin soundcheck in Perth Oz, 72..Took loads of photos but don't know if they survived the last 40+ years, must track them down..

Led Zeppelin - Deep Purple - Manfred Mann - Tangerine Dream - Savoy Brown - Stevie Wonder - Police - Robert Plant....