What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    rockinsugarskull is my Etsy shop name. (Check it out if you like some rocking stuff!) and mama was added to the end because I'm a rockin mama...haha! I have 2 boys (12 and 4)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Mine has nothing to do with me, which is what I was looking for: complete anonymity. When I started losing weight, I happened to be a witness in a federal trial. I was asked to be careful and stop posting anything on the internet by the screen name I used to use, so I picked one that really didn't mean anything to me. Other than the fact that I really like watching documentaries and Pangea is the name given to the 1st (and only) continent that existed on Earth 250 million years ago. Hence...Pangea250
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Pretty self explanatory ;)))))
  • griffith5150
    Options
    Used to my name for chatrooms back when I was 18 years old. I played DandD so I liked griffins hence Griffith. 5150 is a police code for criminally insane, and its a little inside joke for me since I have General Anxiety Disorder and Depression... I try not to let my mental illness run my life, even though some days it hard.
  • MiawMiawMiaw
    MiawMiawMiaw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well Miaw and MiawMiaw were already taken....
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    my user was inspired by a Dr. Seuss quote from Lorax
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
    <3
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like skydiving and D30571 is my license number
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I live on an island - surrounded by *salt*water, *sand*/beaches and *sun*shine
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I live on an island - surrounded by *salt*wanter, *sand*/beaches and *sun*shine

That's a strange interpretation and I never would have guessed. Mine is totally about the imminent zombie apocalypse.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options

That's a strange interpretation and I never would have guessed. Mine is totally about the imminent zombie apocalypse.

Thankfully I feel quite safe should a zombie apocalypse happen as Zombies don't swim. :D
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    my name..
    Pretty generic... :ohwell:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    <--- self explanatory
  • matty4130
    Options
    Work nickname and Badge number.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Simple: my first name and the year that I was born.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Thankfully I feel quite safe should a zombie apocalypse happen as Zombies don't swim. :D

I'm pretty sure that they just walk on sea floor. Note to self: buy spear guns to add to redneck toy collection. :sad:

images-13_zpsf85639ed.jpeg
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My sons first name and the year he was born his dad is greek he named after his grandfather.
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my oc character :)
  • chapamore
    chapamore Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It means a chap from cappamore. My family comes from Cappamore Ire.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Mean? Idk.

Come from? Lyrics from a bada$$ band.

yes!
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can't use the words I'd really like to use...