• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    great *kitten* forgives all flaws

thumbs-up.jpg.png
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hi was just wondering since most of my 25 pounds lost seems to be coming off my chest and now their isnt much.
    Does the size of women chest matter when looking for serious relationship? Would you pefer fake boobs or real and small
    if you had the choice

Size only matters in a serious relationship if you're looking to have a serious relationship with a superficial tool. BOYS care about size. MEN don't. And this is coming from someone who is very much a boob guy.

To answer your second question, give me real over fake any day of the week, regardless of size.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter much to me. I'm more of a cute face and nice *kitten* kind of guy. And now that I'm older and wiser, personality is most important.
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. Small and real over fake anyday for me.
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This thread is disheartening. Most men seem to like small boobs and a nice butt. I'm the opposite - nice (if I may say so myself), natural big boobs and a not-great butt. Booooo.
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    boob and butt size do not matter as their heart
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy.

Some men like breasts, some like *kitten* etc. It's going to depend on the man.
    My husband loves my huge rack and has no issue with the fact that I have no *kitten*.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I prefer all.

I've never warmed up to fake though. :blushing:
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    This thread is disheartening. Most men seem to like small boobs and a nice butt. I'm the opposite - nice (if I may say so myself), natural big boobs and a not-great butt. Booooo.

Awww.. come here and let me give you a hug.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    To tell the truth, I'm in the smaller breast camp. . I'm more of a torso, hips and thighs type.

But I'm not superficial enough to rule out anyone based on proportions. That's just stupid.
    So, guilty as charged
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    most guys don't care as long as they're getting laid...

/thread
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Nah.. it's really about the whole package, smarts, sense of humor, body, eyes, heart.. it's never one thing, and if it is, that doesn't last very long.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

Nah.. it's really about the whole package, smarts, sense of humor, body, eyes, heart.. it's never one thing, and if it is, that doesn't last very long.

Whoa there! If we are including the full package, you left something important off: does she put out?
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options

as long as you have one or the other. If you have neither, you prob do not have a heartbeat either.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have dated boobs with all different woman sizes. I liked them all.

LOL!!

Well this thread sure did kill the last 10 minutes of work..
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options

as long as you have one or the other. If you have neither, you prob do not have a heartbeat either.

I have neither... So no heartbeat for me. Does that mean I'm a zombie? That'd be cool.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am not a man, last I checked, so take this for the crap that it is worth.
    Men can have the most perfect boobies at home, every night, for weeks/months/years and they are still going to look at the other boobies that walk by. If you are large chested, they will look at little ones. If you are small chested, they will look at big uns.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It's not only about size. Some men are into large breasts. Some are into natural, others are into implants. My husband likes the shape and perkiness of natural breasts (not large).
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have not read one response in the 7 pages because I don`t give a crap what anyone else thinks.

For me,if I like you for who you are then nothing else matters.

Get on with life being yourself.
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    Depends, anything over mosquito bites is good enough for me. It's all about the butt ;)

I can't take a girl seriously if she has the chest of a 12 year old asian boy