Qustion for Larger guys? (no ladies please)

Options
124»

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Delete.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    wear more supportive underwear... do a slight squat when you're almost at the top (almost like a check to make sure your knees aren't locked) to help them swing away from crushing danger

where in all of god's green earth do you find time in a super heavy lift to pause and do a slight squat???

Every time. As I'm bringing the weight up and moving hips forward slightly I bend my knees slightly as well.

damn- you go with your bad self- I would never bother. ever. My goal is to drive the hip under my shoulder- no time for "re bending" of the knees.

Well, some guys have to be creative as they can't all be blissfully unmindful of their junk hitting the bar. be glad that you don't have that problem then :)

LOL nope I learned how to tuck from Ru-Ru... I'm set.

:D
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    wear more supportive underwear... do a slight squat when you're almost at the top (almost like a check to make sure your knees aren't locked) to help them swing away from crushing danger

where in all of god's green earth do you find time in a super heavy lift to pause and do a slight squat???

Every time. As I'm bringing the weight up and moving hips forward slightly I bend my knees slightly as well.

damn- you go with your bad self- I would never bother. ever. My goal is to drive the hip under my shoulder- no time for "re bending" of the knees.

Well, some guys have to be creative as they can't all be blissfully unmindful of their junk hitting the bar. be glad that you don't have that problem then :)

LOL nope I learned how to tuck from Ru-Ru... I'm set.

:D

Didn't realize you were actually a guy facing the same problems. My apologies. I'm sure the men in here that don't want to wear briefs or compression pants will look into what you are doing to see if that helps remedy the issue.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs usually solve that problem for me. If necessary I just reach in and make an adjustment (over underwear, not under)
  • JoRocka
    Options

Didn't realize you were actually a guy facing the same problems. My apologies. I'm sure the men in here that don't want to wear briefs or compression pants will look into what you are doing to see if that helps remedy the issue.

LOL- I'm hoping that's sarcasm.... :)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Now I'm confused. Are you a dude or a chick? I thought chick till you said you tuck. When I was under the impression you were a chick, I wondered why you were even giving advice on the topic that you could't have any practical experience with. If a guy, it all makes better sense. If a chick, having to tuck that is a very unique situation.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Now I'm confused. Are you a dude or a chick? I thought chick till you said you tuck. When I was under the impression you were a chick, I wondered why you were even giving advice on the topic that you could't have any practical experience with. If a guy, it all makes better sense. If a chick, having to tuck that is a very unique situation.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused. I was just going to leave it because I didn't want to call someone out in case they didn't want people knowing their profile was wrong or something.
  • JoRocka
    Options

Yup I'm a girl. I do not tuck I was merely being fascitious about the Ru-Ru thing.

I was- though curious about the mini squat- I don't think on my heavy lifts I could even think about doing that to adjust (I do have *kitten* issues I have had to adjust for in the past due to size- so I can only imagine but "so much"

No I have no actual helpful information on the subject merely joking about Ru-Ru and then curious about the mini squat.

I'm all female- well- mostly- I'm really more like a 16 year old little boy trapped in a woman's body- it get's weird sometimes ;) lol
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Highly interesting topic. Plz continue.

agreed
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Yup I'm a girl. I do not tuck I was merely being fascitious about the Ru-Ru thing.

I was- though curious about the mini squat- I don't think on my heavy lifts I could even think about doing that to adjust (I do have *kitten* issues I have had to adjust for in the past due to size- so I can only imagine but "so much"

No I have no actual helpful information on the subject merely joking about Ru-Ru and then curious about the mini squat.

I'm all female- well- mostly- I'm really more like a 16 year old little boy trapped in a woman's body- it get's weird sometimes ;) lol

You sure? If you tuck it's well past time for show and tell. Heh.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Get a very understanding, VERY helpful spotter.
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How to guarantee every girl visits your thread - post "no ladies please" in title.

Also, pls go on...
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How many women had to sneak in to see what this was about?! lol

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    How *you* doin'?:flowerforyou:

/alsonotalady