What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Emma is a rescued 7 year old black lab mix of some sort, and the fussiest eater I've ever had. I have to rotate her food, because she gets bored with the same thing more than about three days. However, the whole neighborhood knows and loves her.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    An accident prone husky....

so basically your twin?

i have a pit bull ....she was a foster that turned into a rescue and the sweetest thing ever
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    This is my Shih poo snoopy we gave him to the in-laws once the twins were born
    IMG_20110415_132400.jpg
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    English pointer.
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a mini dachshund and a rat terrier... both were rescues at different time that almost literally fell in my lap. They are best friends and both think they rule our house... which they kind of do.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me want to get a dog.....:sad:
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures:

Black lab
    Hound mix (don't really know, he was a rescue)
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have two girls!

First Daisy, my 2.5 yr old Lab/Collie/Coonhound mix (she's the biggest suck and cuddler! Also, incredibly fast.):

3xceAag.jpg

And my litte Lola - a 1.5 yr old Cockapoo:

HiESLYC.jpg

They're my furry babies! And my jogging partners! Love them!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have a wire hair terrier and minature schauzer. My wire is a puppy mill rescue and schnauzer is a dog the breeder didn't want because he turned out all white and they can't akc him. See their pic in my profile pics:smile:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Belle- Black Lab, princess of the world, thinks she deserves only the best and wants everyone to do it her way, including her two "sisters"

Her two sisters:

Sophie- Rottweiler, she came to live with us when our Yellow Lab died and Belle took the death of her brother very hard, we were very close to putting her on anti-depressants. Then Sophie would come over to play, one day she stayed. She belonged/belongs to our friends so she has 2 mommy's and daddy's and 2 houses but lives here full time. I will never not have a Rott again. I love Rott's they are the biggest babies in the world! Sophie has OCD, watches TV, and sits on the back of the couch like our cats do. She sometimes thinks she's a cat.

Coco- Brindle Boxer/German Shepherd mix. Coco was a rescue. She was adopted by my husband at a truck stop in So. Calif. The shelters take their last chance doggies out there to be adopted. Smart idea! Companions for truck drivers! Coco is a big sweety, she was abused for the first 12 mos of her life spending most of it in a crate. She's a runner, and if she starts after a deer, it's all over with, she's gone. We've got to get out on the 4 wheelers and start searching the woods for her. Otherwise, a pretty good girl with some issues that we're working on.

Maisy- Our big fat cat. She believes she's Alpha dog in this pack. No one has the heart to tell her she's not. If the dogs are playing with the kitten and she thinks it's going a little too rough for her taste she'll run into the fray and start telling the dogs off. They will stop, walk away, and go lay down. Not even I can do that!

Nahla- Our baby cat. She's also a rescue, but from here in Wisconsin. She's very tiny and looks like a kitten even though she's almost 2 years old. She doesn't realize she's a very small kitten with 3 very large dogs, or she doesn't care because she's always teasing them and play attacking them.

My house is dog/cat hair and drool. I clean every day. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all my girls.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    2 english bullies :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm currently dogless. I love dogs, and the best dogs I ever had were of different breeds. The first was a German Shepherd/Samoyed mix. He was beautiful, and had an attitude that made him a great companion.

The last great dog I had was the most gentle and mild Brittney. He was only in my home for 3-4 months before he was shot by a neighbor with a pellet gun and died.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm currently dogless. I love dogs, and the best dogs I ever had were of different breeds. The first was a German Shepherd/Samoyed mix. He was beautiful, and had an attitude that made him a great companion.

The last great dog I had was the most gentle and mild Brittney. He was only in my home for 3-4 months before he was shot by a neighbor with a pellet gun and died.

And did we shoot the neighbor back? :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    An accident prone husky....

so basically your twin?

i have a pit bull ....she was a foster that turned into a rescue and the sweetest thing ever

That's what happened here! Dolly's a Pit/JRT mix. Started out as my foster, but she kept trying to escape her adopters' house, so they returned her, and I decided (well, she did) that she would stay with us forever.

2012-05-25165413_zpsf3b98ee0.jpg

We adopted Stitch (GSD/Lab/??? mix) because he was the only dog that didn't freak out around my daughter at the shelter. He was psycho as a puppy (I figured out why the shelter named him Stitch), but he ended up having the most awesome disposition.

95956_9642.jpg

All these pictures are beautiful!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

:cry:
  • Ashleyx1986x
    Options
    I have a 13week old Dalmatian :happy:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have a 13week old Dalmatian :happy:

I demand that any puppy posts include pictures.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

And did we shoot the neighbor back? :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble:

I didn't witness it, and I am not 100% sure which neighbor it was. I suspect two of them. I am 98% certain it was one.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog but if I did it would be small and I would name him/her Mr. Woofkins no matter what the gender is
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    so cute!