men does chest size matter

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Depends, anything over mosquito bites is good enough for me. It's all about the butt ;)

I can't take a girl seriously if she has the chest of a 12 year old asian boy

What if she is a genius and has 2 PhDs, and is on track to win the nobel prize, could you take her seriously, even though she "has the chest of a 12 year old Asian boy" (as you say)?
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    Depends, anything over mosquito bites is good enough for me. It's all about the butt ;)

What if she is a genius and has 2 PhDs, and is on track to win the nobel prize, could you take her seriously, even though she "has the chest of a 12 year old Asian boy" (as you say)?

No that wouldn't matter, I'll make enough money for both of us anyway baby and I can't have sex with a nobel prize ;)
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

No that wouldn't matter, I'll make enough money for both of us anyway baby and I can't have sex with a nobel prize ;)

Ugh....... :explode:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Lmao at his response, he totally missed my point (in a way that I did not anticipate).
  • peterplsss
    Options

Lmao at his response, he totally missed my point (in a way that I did not anticipate).
    I answered you....no I can't take her seriously. If you have mosquito bites you minds well just talk to a wall because I'm not gonna listen to anything you have to say
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Chest size is irrelevant without cup size. . . .
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I answered you....no I can't take her seriously. If you have mosquito bites you minds well just talk to a wall because I'm not gonna listen to anything you have to say

I didn't mean have a sexual relationship with her. I meant take her seriously when you are at her talk and she is doing her job. But, I get it, you wouldn't be at a talk like that (ya know, learnin stuff).
  • peterplsss
    Options

I didn't mean have a sexual relationship with her. I meant take her seriously when you are at her talk and she is doing her job. But, I get it, you wouldn't be at a talk like that (ya know, learnin stuff).

That's very judgmental honey, there's no need to make personal attacks. I'm actually gonna finish my degree in nuclear engineering in another year, sometimes I wonder how I make it through life being good at everything. I'll try to get a nobel peace prize next ;)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    All SERIOUSLY up in here.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Yeah, I did not mean for it to get so serious.

Honey, it's ok baby, I think this is just a misunderstanding in the level of seriousness that is within this conversation.
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    It matters in the sense that everyone has a preference.....just like some ladies have a thing for guys with big shoulders/legs whatever...

Having said that, it's never a deal-breaker for me and there are so many other factors that determine whether or not someone is attractive.

Huge boobs could look terrible on someone if they are out of proportion with everything else.

For me, shape is the key.
  • ammjr71
    ammjr71 Posts: 13
    Options
    [/quote]
    What about big and real? You forgot about those..hahaha.
    [/quote]

Oh no... did not forget about big and REAL. Those are my favorite kind. In this world we have *kitten* men, leg men, feet men, eye men, mouth men, boob men... just about every body part a woman has - some man has a fetish towards it. For me, boob man. Totally. I like 'em big, I'm not gonna lie. But that doesn't mean a woman with a great personality and smaller boobs is not going to attract my attention.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    For me, it depends on the day. Usually, I will tell you, that I don't really care about breasts all that much, as I am a back and butt guy. Then there are some people who I see, and I will be thinking I could be converted with a chest like that. There's no consistency about it either. It could be small firm champagne glass ones, or larger ones. :shrug:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    For me, it depends on the day. Usually, I will tell you, that I don't really care about breasts all that much, as I am a back and butt guy. Then there are some people who I see, and I will be thinking I could be converted with a chest like that. There's no consistency about it either. It could be small firm champagne glass ones, or larger ones. :shrug:

I was going to go compare mine to champagne glasses but then realized I have champagne flutes ..... and those would be some mighty strange shaped tits indeed.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Oh don't worry if you have sensitive orgasmic nipples and love to squarsh em in a guys face then he'll love your boobies no matter what the size.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    How is there a thread like this EVERY DAY. How about being confident about yourself and not worrying about what men think alllllllll the time!

Edit - sorry, I'm feeling crabby in my old age.
  • dimam13
    dimam13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chest is a bonus, it doesn't "matter." Small > fake!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    yes
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I would say no. plus big boobs outside of a bra are usually a disappointment tbh,
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    A man shallow enough to dismiss you due to your boobs is a man not worth worrying about.