Welcome back to the single world!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    being in a relationship is sometimes overrated ...

Single life - You can focus on yourself and having fun :drinker:
  • Alluring72
    Alluring72 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Currently dating, but not traditional relationship, open relationship, and we see each other when we don't have our kids. It is sort of the best of both worlds - dating and single. I get to focus on my kids when they are with me and they deserve that, and when I don't have my kids I get to focus on me and what I need - helps keep me being the best mom possible to my kids.

Drawbacks - sure - no one to jump in when the kids are driving me crazy and sex is not as frequent as I'd prefer..... But for now it is all about the kids, they will grow up soon enough and I will miss these days.
  • hopwoods1
    hopwoods1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been single for so long, I've lost count how many years it's been.
    I generally like being my own company but there are times when I get really lonely. I live on my own too, no roommates.

The hardest thing is, all my friends and family are either married or in long term relationships, and having kids. When we go out it's a collection of couples, and then me.

Sucks.
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This isn't a dating site! We are all here to lose weight!
    I don't thnk anyone was attempting to date, i think they were just expressing themselves. as you lose weight you are face with many challenges. After losing weight and newly single you are faced with many challenges. I think it's good that they are venting one needs to be comfortable in all roles of there lives if they are going to lose weight and keep it off long term.
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This isn't a dating site! We are all here to lose weight!
    I don't thnk anyone was attempting to date, i think they were just expressing themselves. as you lose weight you are face with many challenges. After losing weight and newly single you are faced with many challenges. I think it's good that they are venting one needs to be comfortable in all roles of there lives if they are going to lose weight and keep it off long term.

I didn't mean it that way either. Just celebrating!

BscFUPA.jpg
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    After a long time away, I've returned to the single world! Hello again all you beautiful single people!

yay a jumper!!!! my brother does tandems I have been 64 times with him! fun stuff!
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    After a long time away, I've returned to the single world! Hello again all you beautiful single people!

yay a jumper!!!! my brother does tandems I have been 64 times with him! fun stuff!

That's a lot of tandems! I do em too but no one in my family trusts me apparently :happy: where do you do that at?
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    But dating is so hard work and costly....

Don't spend money on them until they are giving you something, if they don't like that then they aren't worth your time
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options

That's a lot of tandems! I do em too but no one in my family trusts me apparently :happy: where do you do that at?

Well they were free or dramatically discounted and he works at Skydive Tampa bay in Florida I haven't jumped in a year but have gone back a couple of times for barrel rolls and g's in the cessna lol
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am in your shoes exactly, only a little older. People my age aren't at the clubs anymore. I actually haven't figured out where they hang out. maybe they are all home with their wives. ha ha. Dancing was always my ice breaker too, so I'm forced to talk to people, which is so scary!
    Talking is my icebreaker. Dancing is scary! Ahhhhhh!

LOL I hear ya!!!
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how it works anymore:sad:

Me either. :bigsmile: