200lbs+ to 135lbs - from obese to healthy (with pics)

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation. Enjoy the 40s they can be awesome, I loveed my time in the 40s. You will too. :flowerforyou:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you are awsome!!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transition. What dedication you must have had to make that journey. Congratulations!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    wow how inspirational !!! <3<3
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on your success and hard work!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! Best of luck with maintaining.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation!!!!
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG...thank you for sharing! I am starting the c25k over 200 lbs. It is hard but what makes it doable are success stories like yourself. You are amazing and I hope I enter my 50s as rewarding as you 40s.
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing- and great job starting your running journey while it was still snowy outside!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great work!
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing transformation. Well done xxx
  • sarahhorrigan
    sarahhorrigan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG...thank you for sharing! I am starting the c25k over 200 lbs. It is hard but what makes it doable are success stories like yourself. You are amazing and I hope I enter my 50s as rewarding as you 40s.

Go for it with the C25K! Over 200lbs is just the starting point... you will be brilliant, I'm sure!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, fancy meeting you here too! Been following your progress on Blipfoto - well done indeed!
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    Congratulations you look fabulous and don't even look like your nearly 40! I could relate to your story about being ill all the time and like you I have had enough of that so started MFP!

Thank you for sharing your success story it inspires me to carry on :flowerforyou:
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing job! You look FABulous!
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference, and I love your smile! You look so wonderful, I am completely impressed with the change, you almost look like another person:smile: . You rock!
  • debra6590
    debra6590 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You beautiful beautiful person! I am so inspired by your story. Thank you for sharing and you truly look amazing - WEll done x
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your amazing!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This has actually massively inspired me to start running. I can't run for more than 45 seconds, and the embarrassment of how slow I go, and how worn out I get stops me from going. I'm going to start next week - and try and get my husband to start with me. Thank you for posting :smile:
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference, and I love your smile! You look so wonderful, I am completely impressed with the change, you almost look like another person:smile: . You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!