Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Some of you might think this is inappropriate but I thought it was hilarious. Last night my husband and I were being intimate. He asked me if I would get on top. I laughed and said I can't, I'm way too sore! You know your workouts are awesome when you are too sore to hold yourself up hahaha.

What are some of your funny workout problems?

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    I *kitten* my pants once..
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    I came across this problem before, so he had to stand up and lift me the entire time, bless him.

I actually flashed a guy the other day unwantedly, because my stupid sports had a moment of weakness.
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    the farting....oh my god the farting. did I mention the farts? farts.....everywhere. Crop dusting so cal for 2.5 months now. oh and the excessive gas too.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Tell me you are not serious! That's a secret fear of mine.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Two words. Swamp *kitten*.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member

It's true

Don't ask how I know
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Yeah I get that problem with my legs too, they get so tired and then I have to tell him that. So glad he's understanding but he now gives me warnings of when not to do my heavy leg workouts haha.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    workout pants that are opaque normally, and see-through when stretched. You never know until it's too late.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member

It's true

Don't ask how I know

Truth.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    The loud, very loud, smelly farts i have now......people at the gym move away , if they see me on the treadmill..
  • Haha, these are awesome! Farting would be the main reason I would never try yoga in a public setting. I would die LOL
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

batman-*kitten*-signal.jpg
  • workout pants that are opaque normally, and see-through when stretched. You never know until it's too late.

THIS! Hmmm..now I know why my trainer has me do walkouts in front of him...
  • do large erections when hot girls walk in count?
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    I was actually in spin class on Monday and the girl in front of me must not have realized the stretch problem...she failed to wear anything under those stretch pants either...whoops.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member

batman-*kitten*-signal.jpg

XD I wish my swamp did that!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    I went for a jog the other day and my shorts kept falling down. I take it as a good sign, but it was embarrassing lol. At least I had underwear on!
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    sweat dripped in my eye once when doing squats. Took me a minute or so to find the bar hooks since I couldnt see. Had somene help me. he actually asked if I was blind.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member

"****ting yourself when you deadlift was omitted from [Starting Strength]. The best way to avoid this is to not deadlift when you need to ****, and vice versa. Planning is the key here." - Mark Rippetoe
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    I came across this problem before, so he had to stand up and lift me the entire time, bless him.

I actually flashed a guy the other day unwantedly, because my stupid sports had a moment of weakness.

that tank top gonna have a moment of weakness anytime soon?