Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    When I do barbell shrugs, the bar rubs against and moves my "manbits" around. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing, especially since I'm facing a mirror.
  • I feel for the guys. Having boners and ball problems has got to be the worst. Boobs have their own problems, but they are mostly manageable with a good sports bra.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?

No.
    That's just being weird.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    mostly the feeling of having to fart/poop, especially mid-squat...or just starting a 5k. ugh. hahah.
  • mostly the feeling of having to fart/poop, especially mid-squat...or just starting a 5k. ugh. hahah.

Seriously! Running always makes me have to go to the bathroom! So annoying
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?

I hate when that happens to me.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I feel for the guys. Having boners and ball problems has got to be the worst. Boobs have their own problems, but they are mostly manageable with a good sports bra.

I bruised my boob doing pendlay rows, in spite of wearing a good sports bra.
  • [/quote]

I bruised my boob doing pendlay rows, in spite of wearing a good sports bra.
    [/quote]

Ouch!!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Also, having a big chest makes it difficult when running! They hurt when they get engorged too and I am trying to do cardio (I breastfeed)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I *kitten* my pants once..
    Tell me you are not serious! That's a secret fear of mine.

"****ting yourself when you deadlift was omitted from [Starting Strength]. The best way to avoid this is to not deadlift when you need to ****, and vice versa. Planning is the key here." - Mark Rippetoe

"I strongly advise against intentionally farting whilst moving heavy weights. Sometimes -- especially under those circumstances -- farts have a solid center" - Mark Rippetoe
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    I've never had it happen to me, yet, and I hope it doesn't.. LoL... BUT, In crossfit apparently during double unders (jump roping with the rope going under you twice in one jump) women are known to pee a little. I'm not looking forward to that happening. LoL.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    pre-workouts also stimulate the digestive tract... sometimes I'm fine and sometimes I'm just like... NOOO... this is making squats IMPOSSIBRUUU
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Two words. Swamp *kitten*.
    Oh yeah, totally
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    sweat dripped in my eye once when doing squats. Took me a minute or so to find the bar hooks since I couldnt see. Had somene help me. he actually asked if I was blind.

Thank you for sharing this, excellent visual :)

A gym I used to go to had those really tiny heavy plates attached right to the bar. Was done with bridges, tried to roll it over my legs; it stopped at my knees. For some reason, I sat there for like five minutes before asking for help. Not sure why; I'd exhausted my possible escape routes pretty quickly.
  • My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples

friend request sent :laugh:
  • Sweat marks down below.
    Always awkward in grey :laugh:
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Hard kick off the wall while swimming laps sometimes pulls my bathing suit top down so boobs fall out. Fear is one day I will kick into the back stroke and nipple will be giving me drag.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    When I'm wearing a light colored lightweight tee, excessively sweat through it but outlines and shapes my bra out on the t-shirt.
  • honsi
    honsi Posts: 210 Member
    I split my pants the other day doing some clean and press with a barbell, I remember realizing that it suddenly felt quite breezy back there....