What's your 'Can't have in the house' food?

Options

Replies

• haylsquish
    haylsquish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have banished any proccessed meat (burgers, sausages, hotdogs, pizzas) from my cupboards and freezer, because on lazy days i'll cook them rather then spend 20 extra minutes cooking something nutritious.

I WILL eat any cake, cheesecake, chocolate or desserts in my path, so they have to be kept out of the house.

I figure there is no point buying it in because I'll only eat is and feel guilty afterwards.

46967410.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

http://thediaryofacheesecakefanatic.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I can't bring dried cherries into the house....or I will eat the entire bag. I'll measure out one serving....and the next thing I know I am eating straight out of the bag. EVERY.TIME.
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Starting to think we should start a "Stay Strong Against Doritos" topic, there are so many of us. Damn.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    sour patch kids or cherry sours. nom nom nom
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    COOKIES!! I'm powerless against them.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Normally I have whatever I want in the house. I don't like to deprive myself and I feel like I can make anything work into my plan...and all that being said, Doritos are the one thing I did stop buying. OMG doritos ;)
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Blueberry muffins. Mmm........ and any low-calorie chocolate baked treat... :cry:
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How much time have you got? It's endless!!!!:bigsmile:
    I just think that it was those yummy tasting foods who brought me to MFP in the first place!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I don't limit myself to not having things in the house just because I'll gorge on them.

Hummus, Nutella, ranch dressing (seriously, I will put it on EVERYTHING if it's in the house), Skippy peanut butter with dark chocolate, mango sorbet..

Just a few things I tend to go overboard with, but I just buy them every now and then, rather than regularly, so when I do inevitably gorge on them, I'm good to go for a while, haha.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I can't resist Kettle Chips Jalepeno flavor... Crunchy deliciousness...
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!!!!!
  • xtrasmall
    Options
    ben n jerrys ice creams but i just bought 2 pints cuz it was the last cotton candy n their half baked froyo anyway haha
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Nutella, ice cream, cakes/cookies/brownies... anything else that's sweet. :P
  • Anonymous199616
    Options
    Nut butters, dates, caramelised biscuit spread, dark ginger chocolate, sorbet, or anything I can just take a spoon to and eat out the jar.
    I guess that's what happens when you use to be a binge eater!
    I currently have almond butter as a test.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Camembert or Brie - if there's fresh bread. Also Nutella. :-)

My 'last meal' wish would be for a supersize jar of Nutella, a spoon - and a pot of tea. :O)
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Dorito's are the DEVIL! :devil:

Same here. Doritos and Pepsi cannot be in my house. If they are, they don't last the night.
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Chocolates, Pizza, Chips, Ice-cream and black forest cakes :sad:
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Nutella
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    none, I can resist anything until I eat something bad and it makes me feel that I can eat about anything since I'm off track already. I guess I have the mentally of eat healthy or eat unhealthy.. no in the middle. Before it was bread, I love making viet sandwich and eat it all the time.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    All your sweets are safe with me, I will defend them with my life, until you are ready to indulge.

I can even resist open packages of chips, but if you bring me salami, mixed nuts, and white bread I will get very upset, curse you and when I am done, I will eat the whole thing.