T25 PROGRESS PICS?

Options

Replies

• runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in Beta phase now and love it! I also drink Shakeology just about every day, too and log what I eat.... here are my results from just the Alpha phase (first 5 wks)...

9t1oqv.jpg

v5k3nc.jpg
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Bump. Doing Insanity right now and gearing up for purchasing T25 next.
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump. getting ready to order this.
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started t25 on 8/12 and so far i love it. I would like to see some progress pics since i know some of yall might be on BETA already.:wink:

FWIW, I am about to complete week one of Beta and my photos show my current form. Don't have up any "before" pics, but have lost 14 lbs and gotten much more defined so far!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 'Alpha phase" today, I didn't get a 'before' picture but the second shot on my profile pic was taken in the midst of week 4.
    I can however share my measurements with you.

Starting stats:
    Weight: 186lbs
    Biceps: 12.5 inches
    Chest: 37 inches
    Waist: 36.5 inches
    Hips: 43 inches
    Thighs: 24.5 inches

End of Alpha phase (week 5)
    weight: 180lbs
    Biceps: 11.5
    Chest: 36 inches
    waist: 35 inches
    Hips: 41.5 inches
    Thighs: 22.5 inches

I might've seen more loss over all had I eaten less junk food. But I'm not complaining a full 2 inches off each thigh in just over a month is pretty impressive.
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i love it:love: you ladies are killing it!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    1db16c19-d115-4a41-879f-4123f2fca55f.jpg

I wanted to keep the lighting consistent but my abs are really visible in person. I am so happy with my results! I am a mom of 4 including 17m old twins.

Amazing Results
  • ccfessler
    ccfessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I believe the program has only been out since the First of July. The first 5week round "alpha" would have just been completed. I started 7-15 and Sat. is my picture and weigh in. I have lost 6lbs and tons of inches in the 1st 5 weeks. This is a very intense program with no breaks for 25 mins! I am loving it!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    bumping.
    I started - got to week 2 but been too sore since I also crossfit 3x a week... the high impact is killing my ankles. I have found taking my shoes off and doing it barefoot helps. I guess I need to decide and commit.:indifferent:
  • Mdparker84
    Options
    I think the people that started as soon as it was possible are finishing week 2 of beta right now.
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    I have just finished week 2 and lost 3.3 lbs and 5.3 inches from my ties,hips and waist without following the nutrition guide,just MFP.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bumping for Claire. x
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I wanted to keep the lighting consistent but my abs are really visible in person. I am so happy with my results! I am a mom of 4 including 17m old twins.

WOW!! Fantastic results!
  • parkermegan
    Options

WOW!! Fantastic results!

Thank you! I am so excited to finish Beta because I know the results will be amazing. I LOVE this program! I can't wait to start Gamma! I am hooked!
  • 2m7hqpw.jpg

I don't remember the exact date of when I started, because I started in the middle of the week. But this is a little over two weeks worth of T25 and IF. Pardon the dusty mirror /: I'll take better pictures next time!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Not taken updated pics yet.
    But took measurements today - just finished Alpha phase

In 5 weeks I've lost.
    1.5" from under my bust
    1" from my waist
    1.5" from around my belly button
    Almost an inch from my hips
    0.5" from around my knees
    0.5" from top of my arms
    No loss from thighs unfortunately

Laura
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting Week 2 but I'm down 2 pounds so far. I'll be taking measurements in about another 2 weeks so we shall see!
  • julesyb1982
    Options
    I'm starting T25 on Monday. I have a lot of weight to lose (100 lbs), but hoping in those 10 weeks I see some sort of difference!!
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump, i have one week left of Body Revolution then will be stating T25, so will be sure to share any results!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have completed the first week and although i didnt NOT measure or weigh myself (i am afraid of failure therefor i will wait another week before i do measure:sad: ) i have already noticed my work jeans this morning were lose. Funny thing is i know ive lost weight because anythime i washed said jeans i needed to break them in again and this morning i didnt have to! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!