Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

108lbs lost, pictures

Replies

• WOW! You look great. Good job!
  • You look fantastic. An inspiration to say the least. :0)
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    WOW....did i say wow... Congrats on your weight loss. I just joined the site today and hopefully I will post a before and after shot that looks as good as you have done. wtg :)
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Fantabulous!! Dahling, you look mahvelous:)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Any loose skin at all or did it all tighten back up over time or quickly? How much protein were you taking in in a day?
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    you look great!!!! thanks for posting these pics & congrats
  • Great job! This is really inspiring. You look great~
  • You look amazing!! Congrats on your success! I am just beginning my looong journey today, and you have become my role model! Thank you!
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Any loose skin at all or did it all tighten back up over time or quickly? How much protein were you taking in in a day?

Yeah I've got some loose skin - not a huge amount though. Mostly round the tops of my arms/legs and belly. The tops of my arms I can sort out with some weight training I think no problem, unsure about my legs/belly though! I guess that's the next challenge, ha. I try to take 50-70g protein in a day without having over 30g carbs. Pretty much the only fat I have is from my flax-seed oil in the morning.
  • awesome keep up the work!:flowerforyou:
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Totally totally awesome and amazing. Congratulations on the loss. You look absolutely amazing.
  • michaelsdavies
    Thanks once again, friends!
  • your an inspiration dude
  • clarkecolin
    clarkecolin Posts: 34 Member
    Fair play Michael thats some going. It sure takes a lot of focus and determination to achieve a goal liike that, I was 15 stone a few months ago & have just got down to below 13 stone last week, few more pounds to go but getting there. Your dead right though, theres nothing like a few pounds lost to motivate you.

Brilliant going, very impressed, great to see a success story like yours. Enjoy.

Colin
  • michaelsdavies
    Cheers guys! Davep90, which Nikon do you have there?
  • Awesome! You look great!
  • Awesome! You look great!
  • litterally astonishing!!!

YOU ARE SO HOT! if i only didn't live so far down south... ;)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Oh wow! That's incredible! You're such a stud~! Way to go!
  • WOW. well done!!!!

diggin the sweet threads. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!