151 lbs lost and 1 year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• elainehannah
    elainehannah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found and joined this site 2 days ago, but it's already changed how I think and do things. Your story is a true inspiration to me.
    Thank you for sharing. And your advice is very real and authentic. I will definitely take heed of your experience, considering you've been so successful.
    I have been overweight for over 15 years, and am really keen to embrace a healthier lifestyle. I recently relocated to the coast, so I'm enjoying the outdoors so much, that I want to be able to do things like cycling, hiking, etc.
    I wish you strength for the next 35lbs - and will look out for your success story, part 2.
    Take care and keep going!
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! :D
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE. Congratulations on an amazing achievement! You should be SO proud.
  • nannie805
    nannie805 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment and words of wisdom! I like your photos of the before sitting down and after standing... shows you got up and did it! :smile:
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Very impressive......Sir, you are to be congratulated....
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • ericgarrett359
    ericgarrett359 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up b
  • Eldee36
    Eldee36 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look the picture of health and happiness. Congratulations on your success! Thanks for this amazing post chock full of wisdom. :)
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! :drinker: You look great! Thanks for the tips :flowerforyou:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Hell yes man, great job. I bet it feels amazing just moving around with all that gone. Congrats
  • dchilds66
    Options
    Great advice. Awesome job. Congrats on a healthier you!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congrats-You look amazing!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome. Thanks for sharing such wonderful helpful tips. You should be so very proud of everything that you have accomplished. Just totally remarkable.
  • dinglekerri
    Options
    I have one multi-syllable word for you: "WOW-ZIE-WOW-ZAZ"!
    That's a word right?
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh MY GOODNESS .... You are simply amazing ... And I did just what you did when I started my journey.
    I went online in one day and read 62 weight loss success stories of men and women that had more than 100 lbs to lose ... of those 2ea had gastric surgery and 2ea did weight watchers ... The other 58 did just what you and I are doing and that be consistent... be dedicated ... determined and stick with it.
    I am sooooo proud of you ... Today you have become my new HERO!
    I love your spirit. God Bless you!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! What a change for the better and what wonderful pearls of wisdom! Practical too! Truly inspirational! May God continue to bless you with good health!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Your balanced, non-nonsense approach is really inspiring!
  • ejreddish3
    ejreddish3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are truly and inspiration.
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job...and Great Advice!!
  • MarthaJones42
    MarthaJones42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful achievement...really great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!