Options
    Just punch him in the face. It helps.

And then carry on losing weight.

Lmao ^ Brill
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjmuucip9K1r0pyopo1_500.gif

But seriously just ignore it and do you.
  • betsyr13
    betsyr13 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    poop on the hood of his car.

OMG. This ^^^
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Still wondering if the boy friend developed a spine yet.

At the event he could not react the way he wanted to because he would have been kicked off the team and lost his chances of getting into football as a career. There were a lot of important people there and I would never want him to give up his chances for me.

Then as I stated, my boyfriend was not there to comment on the other one because he does not know it happened.

Im a big girl and can stand up for myself, but at the time I was a little shocked.

^ See. You have your head screwed on righ, which is great to see. And all the more reason to avoid getting advice from internet forums. lol
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had seen in other post that they had wondered if this "JERK" likes you... That too was my exact thoughts... that maybe he was immature and trying the jerk theory to get you to look in his direction! Maybe his hopes is you would waste effort or energy to go over and get smart... he will get your much needed attention that way! I bet if you waved him the finger.. he would enjoy it... he sounds like a pig!
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjmuucip9K1r0pyopo1_500.gif

But seriously just ignore it and do you.

This was good!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options

What happens when he punches her back, which I hope he would do.
  • hayzychick
    hayzychick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Id have to reply, with at least i can change my weight, you cant change your ugliness (if thats spelt right lol :/ )
    xxxx
  • faithdanyell
    faithdanyell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Don't give that guy power over you...work on you confidence and get what ever support you may need to make that happen. Don't use your boyfriend as a therapist it will just annoy him and push him away. You are responsible for how you fee about yourself. I am way over weight but what other people thing about my weight is not significant in my world. I only answer to my God and myself...Good Luck!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Personally I feel that every moment you spend thinking about it is a moment that he's got your attention, and he's not worth that amount of time. Or any for that matter!

Maybe he likes you, or your bf, who knows - what we do know is that he's behaving in an extremely immature, rude manner. There's not a lot you can do with a douche like that - but it'll come back and kick him in the *kitten* on its own don't worry.

The way I've dealt with people like this? Ignore him. Oooor, loudly exclaim something like "sheesh, stop hitting on me - I'm NOT INTERESTED".

I'd avoid touching him though, you don't know what you might catch.
  • trainerbarb
    Options
    At the risk of being "edited" by MFP.... what an a$$hat this guy was. I don't think you should punch him in the face, though.

Aim for the throat instead.

;-D
  • TheCriz76
    TheCriz76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Word. :)