Those with large amount of weight to lose....

Options

Replies

• 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    To Finally not have my thighs rub together so to wear I tear HOLES in my JEANS....:laugh:
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Riding Roller Coasters
    Getting up off the floor without thinking every bone in my leg is going to snap
    Buying clothes off the rack and not ordering and paying higher prices on-line
    Feeling good about me!!!
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh, i guess there are like a million "little" things that come to mind, but on top of it all is to feel good about myself, to be confident in my own skin and yes, i suppose to feel healthy.

:-)
  • Creative_Sam
    Creative_Sam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wearing shorts in summer - South Africa gets very hot, and wearing jeans just doesn't cut it.
    Also, no more inner thigh rubbing while playing football. Currently i have to wear lycra shorts underneath my football shorts. It's a pain!
  • alexsheena
    Options
    Having lots of room in chairs, how to skinny people get into some of those sitting positions?!
    Not being afraid of doing certain activities with friends just in case I'm too big or too unfit.
    Getting my confidence back.
    Being able to wear a skirt all day because my legs won't rub together so much that they are bright red and sore :(
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    To Finally not have my thighs rub together so to wear I tear HOLES in my JEANS....:laugh:
    Me to!!! lol In addtition to:
    1. Wear a bikini again
    2. Not get depressed when I go clothes shopping
    3. Buy clothes I like instead of clothes that hide my fat
    4. Get back out of the double digit sizes
  • jtall04
    jtall04 Posts: 6
    Options
    more confident when swimming, ride rides, not look lumpy & get back to dressing in style & fashion!
  • vanessamuffin
    Options
    A major goal for mr too!
  • ny2298pdsgt
    ny2298pdsgt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    not having to worry about the dreaded "tape test" for body fat for hte military. My entire career (10+ yrs so far) I have had to be taped for body fat because I was over the screening table weight for my height. Just once I would like to not have to be taped (but I would settle for not being close to my max on body fat when taped since just a 1/4 inch can "make or break you" when your at the upper end. being 5% or more under my max allowed would be great).
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Tucking my t-shirt into my jeans and wearing a belt. It's the little things :happy:

YES - buying a belt again and threading it through actual loops. Can't even remember that last time I did this...then again, I'm not really much of a tucker. Maybe I will be once I'm smaller.
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bathing suits without T-shirts
    Roller coasters
    getting my picture taken willingly
    Not paying an extra $X amount for plus size
    Run a 5K

I have a strange goal... Not even when I was an in shape kid could I climb a rope. I want to be able to climb a rope, dangit.

I was going to say 'see my feet when I look down', but I'm a well endowed female and not sure how much they'll go down. Even when I was in shape in high school I still couldn't see them!
  • L4GFOREVER
    Options
    WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC WITH A BIKINI "NO FEAR" LOL!!
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wearing that little black dress - the one that has no structure, is form fitting, and shows every bump, groove, the muffin top, back roll - I want to be able to wear that out for my birthday next year! :) Good luck babes! We'll all get there :D
  • neskapolita1978
    neskapolita1978 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to do a cartwheel
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    -No seatbelt extender on the plane.
    -be able to ride a horse
    -to be able to truly play with my kiddo.
    -to take a zombie readiness course (I know its silly but I have always wanted to do one).
  • TexanDad1979
    Options
    Take my shirt off at the beach and not worry what everyone thinks
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Shopping for regular size clothes in regular stores. So long Lane Bryant.

So funny! Just this week I was at the mall and walked by Lane Bryant and actually said to the store "Ha I don't have to shop here anymore because I can fit in smaller clothes" It felt good to say. I can still fit in some of their stuff but I don't HAVE to shop there anymore which is awesome!!!
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Running quicker than the cops.....

Seriously.

this made me chuckle!
  • christinefinnerty77
    Options
    being able to walk without my legs rubbing together so my shorts wont ride up in the middle
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    oh so many to choose from but I am almost there to be able to zip line, scuba dive and most importantly DISNEY LAND.
This discussion has been closed.