What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you?

Options

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Cry, a lot.

Go to the gym, every single mother funking day.

Cry some more.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    find a new one
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    If you are planning in advance for your relationships failing then surely you aren't with the right person and may as well call it quits now...
    How about things you can do to make sure you maintain a healthy and fulfilling relationship ;)

And why wait till a relationship fails to "better" yourself??

Do it now.
  • benjib84
    Options
    Sick...
  • benjib84
    Options
    Sick....
    He would never see his kid again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Why do you need your partner to leave you to do those things? (except grow taller, you can't do that with or without her)
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Move on and rebuild my life.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    He would never see his kid again.

I wish I had the vocabulary to fully convey how angry that comment makes me. In our culture, fathers are treated like crap if there is a split between the parents. Your comment, I hope was made in jest, if not, then from a father's point of view I say you have serious issues....oh and karma is a *****.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    His *kitten* is stuck with my *kitten* since I'm a resident through marriage. He signed up the paperwork and I informed him of what he was doing. He cannot leave me that easily... hahahahaha!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm going to become a super hero. She won't let me leave the house in my costume. Once she leaves, I'll be free to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Well this is a depressing thread.
  • JessTicles86
    Options
    hehe
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    She won't leave me. At this point we're used to the smell of each other's farts. Neither one of us wants to go through that whole thing with someone new.
    This^ ha ha ha - Well, not really (wink wink) - No, not really (cough cough).

I would not consider the thought. I am celebrating 21 years of marriage and we are not talking about the past. We are constantly focusing on the future. I am her "Cloak" and she is my "Dagger" (only a few you will pick up on that) and our lives are forever linked. I believe that if one is to start making contingency plans in a relationship it is already doomed. When you live life freely and accept it for what it is you will enjoy your days. If you worry about what might be or the big ifs, you will fail to see the gifts of just living.
  • JessTicles86
    Options
    I'm going to become a super hero. She won't let me leave the house in my costume. Once she leaves, I'll be free to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

That made me laugh :)
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'd get me some strange.

^^^ditto^^^ And I did :blushing:
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Put one foot in front of the other and keep walking....
  • leduque
    leduque Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would go play NFL football, film the next 4 Bond movies and invent the internet. In my spare time I would explore a strange and distant planet.