How do I transform into a creeper?

Options

Replies

• __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    OK, here is my new pick up line:

See you in a bit. Hey, quick question, do you know where I can buy some choloform?

Stop. You are trying too hard.

It needs to come naturally.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion...but this isn't how you start out your MFP profile if you want to be a creeper...
    About Me:
    I am a God-fearing, Christian, Family Man.

lol
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    datable-beard-man-meme-generator-i-will-carve-you-up-some-of-this-delicious-turkey-i-just-made-63dc81.jpg
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    One would think that a good creeper would never start their profile bio off with "I am a God-Fearing, Christian, Family-Man." But then again, it could be a creeper disguise.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    One would think that a good creeper would never start their profile bio off with "I am a God-Fearing, Christian, Family-Man." But then again, it could be a creeper disguise.

BINGO!

It's all a clever ruse!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Tell a girl she looks AMAZING, ask her what she does to work out, and then slowly turn the conversation into how terrible your wife is and how long it's been since you've gotten any.

Really, you have to give my methods away?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I must just give off this non-creepy vibe. What should I be doing differently so the womens see me and be like, "OH, YUCK, CREEP"?

I give lessons for only $19.95 a piece. It's a 16 lesson schedule. You have to pay in advance.

OH yeah. and you are almost out of Green Mountain Vermont Country Blend.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    You'll never be a creep with cute kids in the picture! :flowerforyou:

Yes you can. Make sure the kids look like they have been abducted, and are crying to get back to their mommies.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    It think that it's something that you have to be born with. It's a gift. And a curse.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    I must just give off this non-creepy vibe. What should I be doing differently so the womens see me and be like, "OH, YUCK, CREEP"?

I give lessons for only $19.95 a piece. It's a 16 lesson schedule. You have to pay in advance.

I got another box in the back of the cabinet!
  • harvo
    Options
    Creeper love is deeper love!

I am so glad my junk pic went thru! :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Oh. Okay. I didn't look that deeply.

BTW, I am almost done with the hermaphroditic doll I have made from you and your wife's hair I collect from your pillows and hairbrush. When I complete it, should I leave it on the bed, or in the bathroom?
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options

BTW, I am almost done with the hermaphroditic doll I have made from you and your wife's hair I collect from your pillows and hairbrush. When I complete it, should I leave it on the bed, or in the bathroom?

Attic. In the squeaky old chest.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Just try to look like this guy

tumblr_inline_mkt1rtvOqN1qz4rgp.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Attic. In the squeaky old chest.

That may make it a little cramped in here... er.. there.
  • kayjay14
    kayjay14 Posts: 18
    Options
    Just mention you are a die hard Vikings fan....that should do the trick.

:tongue:

BWAHAHA!!!!

Green and Gold!!!!!!!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Well... I think you're a creeper.

But, I tend to judge based on what people say rather than their pics.... :wink:
  • harvo
    Options
    Just mention you are a die hard Vikings fan....that should do the trick.

:tongue:

BWAHAHA!!!!

Green and Gold!!!!!!!!

If it's green and gold you may want to have that looked at....just sayin'
  • harvo
    Options

So the junk pic FR was a bit much?
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options

A woman after my own heart! Wanna hug? We should be friends! What is your name? Do you have facebook? Oh the possibilities!