What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you?

Options

Replies

• faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    get on KIK and share naked pics...oh wait you can still do that while married right???
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Have a very hard time not blowing my brains out.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    get on KIK and share naked pics...oh wait you can still do that while married right???

From what I learned here today....only with an agreement......
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have to get one first. :(
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Dance the flamenco for three days straight, get two cats, enjoy total control of the remote, and take the time I spent on feeding/cleaning up after him and finally become a ninja.

My girlfriends will never leave me. They know a good thing when they see it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Laugh maniacally as he would still call me to make him dinnerand iron his shirts. Then sleep my way through my friends list.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Laugh maniacally as he would still call me to make him dinnerand iron his shirts. Then sleep my way through my friends list.

I hope I'm one of the first!! :love:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

*sends friend request*
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    smash randos
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    What choice do you have? If my wife left me I would keep on living life.

This ! :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    How do you get taller?

Lose 80lbs, worked for me, I grew an inch :flowerforyou:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    First of all, I will organize one mega party inviting to all of my friendzzzz :wink:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Move on.

No need to pay for a dating website since I've got MFP.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    He would never see his kid again.

lmao... he wouldn't leave me... ever heard... ITS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER... we have 5 kids... he would be my personal atm, or, b of b (bank of brad) and id rent him the garage to sleep in... hes not going anywhere...

I cannot express my contempt for you two.

I wish I could meet you in person......
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    lmao... he wouldn't leave me... ever heard... ITS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER... we have 5 kids... he would be my personal atm, or, b of b (bank of brad) and id rent him the garage to sleep in... hes not going anywhere...

No wonder men everywhere are abandoning the concept of marriage (and even long term defacto/commom law relationships)

smh
    This ^ Also, it is cheaper to hire a hitman nom sayin'
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I left my husband after 11 years of marriage due to me losing 140 pounds he couldnt handle it and quit loving me.. He likes big girls.. Sorry I used to be 300 pounds but I am not anymore.. Love me or leave me!!! So I choose to leave.. a year and a half later I am with someone who accepts me and my kids for me andf wouldnt change a thing about me!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    He would never see his kid again.

I cannot express my contempt for you two.

I wish I could meet you in person......
    I looked go see who wrote this. Disgusting, some women don't even deserve the title "women"
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Been there just did that my wife divorced me after 27 yrs 10 months 18 days. I was totally depressed and out of it for 8 months but on aug 7th the day after the divorce I realized I needed to put it behind me and move on as she would say. I was losing weight before the fiasco and continued through it losing 107 lbs and 10 inches in my waist in 1 year
    Great job!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    She won't leave me. At this point we're used to the smell of each other's farts. Neither one of us wants to go through that whole thing with someone new.

LMAO