Question for the ladies....NO MEN!!! :)

Options

Replies

• blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Im not sure, but I will say this. My fiance is three years older than me (26, soon to be 27) I have dated men in their early to mid thirties, and I can honestly say, they didnt have the maturity level that my fiance does. So I can respect when people say that age is just a number. It really depends on the guy and what they want out of the relationship, and whether you want the same. ( When I say "age is just a number" I do mean 18&up lol)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am only 20 but I tend to go for an older guy. I think older women that date young guys (in their 20s) are just silly. Like he isn't liking you for you at least I wouldn't think so. I don't think this should be anyone number one thing they look for regardless of your age.
  • NoStressExpress
    NoStressExpress Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would have a friends with benefits relationship, but not a 'real' one bc it wouldn't be based on the right stuff most likely.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than I am. My previous 3 boyfriends before getting married were younger. I'd rather have a man that isn't so damn serious and mature all the time, because I'm not either. :flowerforyou:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'd consider a younger woman, but not a younger man.

Question: why are us savings bonds better than men?

Answer: the bonds mature, eventually
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    "Dating" or 'um .....
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I am only 20 but I tend to go for an older guy. I think older women that date young guys (in their 20s) are just silly. Like he isn't liking you for you at least I wouldn't think so. I don't think this should be anyone number one thing they look for regardless of your age.

Orly?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Well, after seven years and going strong of being happily married, plus having two beautiful little boys together...looks like my silliness is paying off, hmmm?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    In... because you said I couldn't. And to note where my options are.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Did this message come with a Cracker Jack's decoder ring, and am I the only one that got stuck with an empty box?

But I'm pretty sure 20 year olds like me for my....personality.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

What do you think older guys like you for? or are you okay with that silliness?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My brother married a woman who is 10 years older than he is with four children from a previous husband. They've been together 25 years now and are very happy. He (currently 44 yrs old) has several grandchildren now.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

My head hurts after reading this.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much younger. I don't think I would go lower than 10 years. I did date a couple much younger guys right after my divorce, but I could tell it wasn't going to be LT. I do prefer older men, too. My b/f is 12 years older than me.
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's the connection.
    The one who makes you feel as if you are the only one standing in the world.
    The rest are mere details.
    ^^ this .. right now I'm talking to a guy that's 4yrs younger then I am .. never thought I'd be ok with that since it puts him at younger then my little brother, but he makes me feel as if I'm the most special person in the world ..
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I prefer men my own age...like 35-45. They just have more life experience and play fewer games. They also have some definite knowledge about women ...a plus. However. I've found that there is a huge, untapped market of 20-something's out there who actually desire an "older" woman. (As I type that word with my 42 year old fingers. I feel a bit nauseous. Lol. Old? Please tell me no...lol). Thusly, its really titillating to know that there is a world of young men out there who, given a choice, actually seek out younger men. Still, given the chance, I still prefer around my own age.
    I You are exactly right.. Same goes for women past. . mid 30's: less likely to play games either AND. . . well. . . yeah. Much better all round. In every way.

So sad there are 'some' men, in their 30s, let's say even close to fourty that
    do still play games and behave immature!!
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    It all kinda depends I wouldn't date one that was between the ages of 18- 24. Just my preference, I do usually like the older men or ones around my age. Then it depends on the chemistry...
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Just to show I don't take direction well, I am in here.

And to say, there is nothing wrong with younger men. At least some.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Yes. Personally I'd consider dating any age of man currently and in the foreseeable future, it's the person that matters more than the age in the long run. :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Older men are where it is at ladies. :wink: