Smaller bra size?

Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I was definitely one of the women HAPPY to see my bra size go down. I went from a 40D to a 36B :happy:
    However, because the rest of your body is shrinking as well, your proportions will stay the same for the most part...I KNOW mine are smaller obviously, but they look pretty much the same as before because my hips/waist/everything else shrunk as well...
  • peytonsmommi
    Options
    Right now I am a DD, sometimes fit into a D but not often. I would love to drop back down to a C cup, that is my chest goal. I know mine won't get smaller than that, because at 12 years old I wore a C cup. I am envious of women with smaller boobs who get to wear the pretty bras instead of the gigantic ugly bras.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yes! My poor husband is sad but I am ecstatic. I went from a 36C back to my 34B's. I always say, all you need is a hand full.
  • alpaughmom
    alpaughmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will go down and it will freak you out. No matter what you say, we love our boobs, and when they get smaller it is a shocker.

yes it is a shocker, i went form a 36d to a 36c and hate it! I miss my boobs...my daughter told me last night that my boobs look like those of a teenager!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    I love my girls!!! 38F here! I had to buy a 40DDD at Soma at Cmas and its already starting to get too big (16lbs down!).

I'd really love if they'd just stay in proportion with my weight loss(46-35-45)!

It'll happen, right? right?????
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25lbs and I went from a 38D to a 36B and could probably fit into an A. I am not happy lol
  • katyygirll
    Options
    mine got bigger....no idea how
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You should get smaller, but everyone is difference. I am currently a 40DD, and I am hoping to go down to a C no bigger than a small D. I know that I am shrinking in my chest, but no enough to get a smaller bra yet. I won't get too small because I have been big chested my whole life (at 12 or 13 I was in a C).
  • Ida13
    Ida13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    From previous weight losses I recall getting smaller (doing fad diets) .....However, even though so far I haven't lost much, I seem to be INCREASING! I blame Jillian Michaels.... I never really exercised before, and since I've started 30DS they are very perky ?!?
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've lost quite a bit off my chest I was a 44 F and now I'm a 34DD and last time I lost weight (10 years ago) I got down to a very very small C bra so I'm hoping that this time around I'll be a like 30 C when I'm done.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE LOSING MY BOOBS.....I don't want to be flat but I wouldnt' be upset if I even ended up a B cup.

BUMP!!!:drinker:
    I so agree with you!!!

Prior to weight loss, I was professionally fitted and was a 38J. Do you even know how hard it was to FIND a bra that size? And the price tag? I was desperate for them to become smaller too!

Losing weight caused me to lose around my bandkjkjj first. Then "the girls" started getting smaller. I have not been professionally fitted since then, but they are definitely smaller. I can now go into a regular store and buy a "normal" bra!!:happy:

Another bonus is that if you are stringent about muscle training, they will tighten up and become more firm! Who would complain about that?!
  • jenndeberv
    Options
    Running helped me.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After I gave birth to my son and before i really tried to lose the weight I was a 34DD. After a year I got measured again and was told I was a 34D. Now My son is going to be 3 on Tuesday and recently at work (we sell bras) my coworker measured me and thinks I should be in a 30 band and my bust is 37 so I might be a 30 DDD or F! ahhh! I hate having such a big cup size. I'm still wearing a 34D for now
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have been in the same 42DD bras until I finally broke down & bought some new ones this week. My coworker friends were telling me its time to raise up the girls! LOL

So after 50 lbs lost I went down to a 38DD. I'm hoping to get back to my old 36C that I was in college, but I don't see that happening without surgery. The girls are hanging! :sad: However I do still have another 45 lbs to go, so who knows! I HATE my HUMONGOS! Those that don't have biguns can get those bras that make you look bigger. We can't do that & it sucks! I know I will never have small boobs because my mother gave me her genes & I really wish she would have kept them. :laugh:
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm down from a full C to a normal B. Can't wait to get to A-City!

Bwahahahaha!! Love it!
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a D to a C cup during my loss so far. It's kind of sad...all my cute bras are too big :(
  • amanda_h
    amanda_h Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will go down and it will freak you out. No matter what you say, we love our boobs, and when they get smaller it is a shocker.

Ha! This is so true. I was a DD at my heaviest, not including pregnancy, was just recently measured again, and came in at a staggering B/C...yikes! Where did my girls go? I'm not too terribly unhappy with this as I was a solid C back in the day, but I wish they were a bit higher....:wink:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am praying that I at least loose some, I'm at least a KK size
    My back will thank me if nothing else.

Finally got out of the nursing bra's I've been wearing for the last four years!!!
  • maddiegab
    maddiegab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone is differenc, but I certainly did. I went from a D/DD to a C.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm down from a full C to a normal B. Can't wait to get to A-City!

OMG!! TOOOO FUNNY!!
  • noura80
    noura80 Posts: 47
    Options
    Most of the time if you were an early bloomer, then yours won't go down much after weight loss.
    I got mine overnight basically and I know they won't go anywhere! I think they may go down to a regular D or maybe even a C, instead of the DD i'm at now, But I don't expect anything lower than C because I've never been there.

If you were early to get big ones, then chances are you were meant to have big ones. I love mine though, I'd be devestated without them!

I hope you are wrong :cry: . My girls have always been big and I've lost around 10kg before and they never shrunk :sad: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!