Tattoos and piercings?!

Options

Replies

• stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tatts and had my nipples pierced up until a couple years ago.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Love tattooos! got a bunch planned. Piercings not so much on myself and on guys... Tattoed men are a big turn on though

Oh God, I know. Tattoos make guys that much more attractive!
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos and 3 piercings.
    I have my nipples pierced and one ear. I have thought about getting my, uh....um..... nether region pierced, but that's a pain I don't think I want to experience, LOL.

It's not that bad.

I have heard from some that it isnt to bad, and others say its awful... Guess the only way I will ever know is to just do it!!

It really isn't bad. I waa only going to do the one and the guy was like "wanna do the other no charge" I said "sure". If it sucked I wouldn't have done the other. My second tatt was so bad I am scared to do another...it was on a bone.
  • JasonAxelrod
    JasonAxelrod Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When I was young, I thought tattoos were stupid. I thought they were silly little mementos, and I couldn't understand why someone would want to put that on their body, permanently, when there's no way to tell if you'd be happy with it 20 years later. I felt similarly about body piercings that I personally considered 'excessive'.

In high school, I started realizing that I was attracted to that. Girls with tattoos, or facial piercings. I couldn't quite understand why, either. I certainly didn't want any for myself, though.

A few years afterward, I started to realize how introverted I'd been my entire life, how little exploration I'd done into myself, who I was, what style spoke to me, and ultimately how horribly that has affected my development as a person. I figured out that I was so attracted to these girls who were so "vocal" with their appearance because self-expression was ****ing beautiful and amazing, and most of all, I was wishing I could be just as expressive.

I'm doing my best now to become that person, though. It's a slow process, but the idea of coming up with a piece of art that can tell a little bit of who I am is really, really enticing, now. I have no idea what I want, yet, but some small white-ink designs have been really amazing and I'll probably incorporate some of that into it. All I know is that I'd like it moderate in size, and either on my chest or my back.

I think tattoos that are a reflection of the person can be incredibly lovely and even sexy. Unless tattoos are obscuring the majority of one's body (namely the face), or they're turning their skin into chainmail armor with layers of piercings, I don't think I'd be overtly put off. I can definitely be turned off by excess, but in the end I respect and acknowledge the right of others to live however the **** they please, and I will be happy for them that they're choosing to do so.
  • thesophierose
    Options
    I think tattoos that are a reflection of the person can be incredibly lovely and even sexy.

^^^ That is such a perfect thing to say. :3
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love tattoos and find them very attractive on others. piercings not so much, but i have nothing against them.

tattoos: 5 so far, and more to come. so far, right arm half sleeve, left arm quarter sleeve, lower back, down my side (ribs to hip)
    piercings: nothing too crazy, just my nose, navel, and ears.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos that are a reflection of the person can be incredibly lovely and even sexy.

^^^ That is such a perfect thing to say. :3

^^Agreed!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have 16 tattoos, 13 piercings(6 in each ear and 1 in my nose), and hoping to get more of both. have a list of locations and ideas for both the tattoos and piercings.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    love them on me and others,,always wanting more my web page of my tatty work from start to now www.mybodyart.net
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    Yep. I have full sleeves, the side of my head, behind my ears, a chestpiece, a full back piece (outlined and in progress), front of my thighs and back of my calves. Doing my knees next.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    2 tats and planning piercing ...
  • thesophierose
    Options
    Yep. I have full sleeves, the side of my head, behind my ears, a chestpiece, a full back piece (outlined and in progress), front of my thighs and back of my calves. Doing my knees next.

thats so amazing !!!!!
  • violenceandlace
    Options

thats so amazing !!!!!

Thanks! Hoping to get my hands done this winter, too. :)
  • BlueJayLaw
    BlueJayLaw Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Currently...19 piercings, 3 retired piercings and 14 tattoos
    I love them like children
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have one tat on my arm, which I love, and which I got last year, now that I'm middle aged. :) I'm going to be getting more, slowly, but I want them all to mean things so I have to live with the ideas for a bit before I get the ink.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love them! I have 3 tattoos... Pegasus on my low back... and bows with ribbons on my lower legs. My labret is pierced and I have 2 piercings in each ear. One of them being 2 gauge.
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    3 tattoos. One on my ankle, the other 2 on my right shoulder. My last one was just a couple months ago & I already have tbe "itch" again. Guess it's because I gound a great artist. ... which makes ALL the difference!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    11 tattoos, no piercings. Used to have loads but took them all out.

My chest piece is in progress, it will continue down my left arm into a half sleeve to cover some nasty scars. :)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have 13 piercings... 11 of them in my ears.