Note to Miley Cyrus.....

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I think she's come a long way. she's lovvvvvvvvving her life.

imagine if your every move in life in your teens and 20's was on camera?? im pretty sure there are a lot of you that wouldn't want that to be broadcasted to anyone. im pretty sure you all weren't in the best shape of your lives, so picking her body apart, is your deal not hers

I didn't see her performance, but seriously she's a cutie and has a lot of fun, id truly trade places w/her for a day.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

another note, do some Brazil Butt Lift because your saggy, flat *kitten* is disgusting!

Sigh.

tumblr_inline_mjy2ljnnO51qz4rgp.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    another note, do some Brazil Butt Lift because your saggy, flat *kitten* is disgusting!

What the what?!?

Her body type isn't my ideal, but really?
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    All of the body shaming going on here is really interesting. I know if somebody with a body similar to hers posted on the forums she would receive so many compliments.
    Can you imagine people posting yelling at her to do squats and calling her saggy?
    I mean, really. I don't get how it's appropriate here but inappropriate there.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think I'll agree to disagree...but your right, I probably shouldn't have made the comment about her butt. Mines not perfect either, but she is behaving very badly. Her behavior is trashy. I understand she wants to grow up and move away from her childhood "Hannah Montana" image, but she does have the potential perform and sing with some talent. Not all child stars have had to take the path she is taking....

It really is a turn off to see her behaving this way.

It's not cute, it's not attractive (it's ugly and disgusting)...and I certainly don't see her as a role model for ANY AGE, Hannah Montana, Miley or NOT.

I am sure if you went in public acting like this people would say the same. She was brought up better than that.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    She's trying way too hard to prove to the world that she's a grownup. Britney Spears and other Disney girls have done the same thing. It's really sad.

Yep. I thought the same thing when "Xtina" was "Dirrrrty."
  • dancinmama
    dancinmama Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time...she doesn't care...obviously.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Just stop singing, dancing, acting!!! It's just not working for you. That is all

Miley-Cyrus-2224429.jpg

I can't get over that tongue. *head spins with inappropriate thoughts*
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    So not liking a celebrity's *kitten* and voicing that opinion is body shaming? Jesus, the world turned into a giant *****.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here...

Miley vs Lady Gaga

I think the pancake effect was due more to that unfortunate garment. Next time, she should just let her bottom be free a la Gaga.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here...

Miley vs Lady Gaga

Case and point! :)
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I really don't see the big deal....shes not acting any worse than Madonna,Britney,Christina,Gaga ect
  • findingfitness101
    Options
    to be fair if mine looked like that I'd like someone to yknow, tell me to sort it out..
  • amylb0822
    amylb0822 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I felt sorry for the foam finger she kept rubbing on her giblets... and all those stuffed animal costumed dancer she humped against.... yikes!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

I don't even have cable and I wouldn't watch the VMAs even if I did. Of course I saw all the hype online this morning and I did post on my facebook something about Miley needing squats (nothing so nasty as your comment above) and immediately regretted and deleted it. I hate body shaming, regardless of who it is and what she puts on display. With all the time I spend shaming my own body in the mirror, I was pretty disgusted with myself for publicly mentioning this young girl.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Why do you people care so much about other people's lives? Don't you have one yourself?

Why do you care who cares so much about other people's lives?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    She's trying way too hard to prove to the world that she's a grownup. Britney Spears and other Disney girls have done the same thing. It's really sad.

If this is how she thinks "grownups" behave, then I have serious concerns about the "grownups" in her life.
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't believe how trashy she was. I was shocked. She is on a downward spiral. Ugh.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Don't care about her, but all you people acting repulsed is hysterical. Awesome trolling, Miley.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I love how this picture captures the wedding ring on Robin Thicke's hand.

I wonder what his wife thinks of this. LOL!