3 months, 25 pounds down. :-) **pics**

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    I know I'm still fat...so sorry for burning your eyes with these photos. :wink: I was having trouble because I just couldn't figure out where I was losing weight. My clothes were fitting better, and that was nice...the scale was moving too...but I just didn't see it in the mirror. I'm really glad my hubby convinced me to take pictures! The change isn't drastic...but there is a little. :-)

I'm 25, 5'4", I started at 235 pounds and yesterday weighed in at 209.8. I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there!

Now for the pictures. :-)

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

def a diff!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a LOT of wt loss! i see it all over and biiiiiiiiiiig time in your pretty face!!!!
    9.1 more pounds and your under 200!!!! whooooooooooooooooooop ONDERLAND!!! keep it up and yes PICS say it ALL.. (I also kept one pair of jeans I wore tight July 2012 when i started.. size 18 and now they are HUGE on me! always good to keep a pair of pants and shirt for more proof vs just pics :bigsmile:
    (ps: were the same height and i started at 234! my lowest weight was 193 im up some now around 198.. keep it up
    i need to get back on my game again.. i lost 40 pounds first 4mo!
  • ddpiel
    ddpiel Posts: 52
    Way to go. You've come a long ways and it definitely shows in the pics! This great motivation for the rest of us
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Great difference especially in your back!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    You've lost a load off your hips!!! You look great, very happy I'm on your friend list :)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Thanks!
  • Great difference! You're doing so well! :wink:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Great achievement........looking awesome !!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    amazing result well done you!!!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Wow! You can defo tell!! Massive change!!

Well done you!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    You're doing amazingly well. There has been a big change already and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep it up :)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Much more then just a little change, great progress.:drinker:
  • zebszee
    zebszee Posts: 31 Member
    You look great..........keep on going:happy:

42803599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • zebszee
    zebszee Posts: 31 Member
    keep on going
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    It's made a big difference and your posture looks much better too. Keep up the great work.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Well done, you look great.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Looking amazing! :)
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    an amazing change :) looking good :happy:
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Yep solid progress well done. Keep doing what you're doing.
  • werdnap2000
    werdnap2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Well done - you can really see the size just starting to fall away. It can be hard to see the initial changes yourself, especially if you still "feel" overweight, but the changes are obviously there. Just imagine in another 3 months and another 25 pounds.
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Omgosh girl!!!! Your rocking it.. What a difference :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!