Going to leave

Options

Replies

• mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Be honest with yourself, OP.

This was the best excuse you could come up with for quitting and you posted it here hoping someone would cosign this BS.

Amirite?

*ding, ding* Winner!

YUP. Looks like the ticker says "0 pounds lost" ...sounds like her anger and frustration is misplaced.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It takes me 2 minutes a day to log my food. 5 minutes if I pre plan the next day.

You have a serious problem lol
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also find that it takes an unnecessarily long time to track *new items (those I haven't tracked before). That's why I use Weight Watchers to track my food and hang out here for the Forums..

The inaccuracy bugs me A LOT too!

Troll much?
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I like this site, I really do....However, I just don't have the time it takes to wade though all of the wrong food entries just to find the one that matches what I have in my hand. It should NOT take 30 to 60 minutes to log each meal! It's just plain ridiculous, can people not read what's in front of them?!! How can there be 10 - 15 entries for the same exact item?? So I am off to hopefully find something else, maybe I'll just spend the money of a site that can keep a better nutrition chart, if there is one out there. If not then it just may be faster to make my own, at least then I'll know it's right.

Good luck everyone!

OK, bye!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If you had 2 hours to type this farewell post, surely you can spare an hour to log your food.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I also find that it takes an unnecessarily long time to track *new items (those I haven't tracked before). That's why I use Weight Watchers to track my food and hang out here for the Forums..

headpat.gif Judging by what everybody else has said, then you must be doing it wrong as well.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Awesome straw man argument, considering OP hasn't logged a single meal in all of 2013 to date.
  • markbolch
    markbolch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I Log with my phone and Love the barcode scan. Maybe its easy for me because I tend to eat mostly the same things over and over so they are always right there as recent. It takes me less than 60 seconds to do each meal. Meals, snacks, etc I enter as I do it so I dont have to go in at the end of the day and think back.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I never really understood the need to announce the fact that you're leaving.......

So go already, What you want everyone to beg you to stay??

I don't think so

Bye !
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am low-tech :) I don't have a smart phone and when on vacation and use my husbands phone to log it drives me crazy! But logging on the laptop still takes 5 minutes for the day tops.
    Just say you don't care and don't want to bother ... your excuse is obviously driving everyone bananas :tongue:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    bye!

have fun...

Is there a reason for this announcement?

are you retiring to the MFP hall of fame?
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Only takes me seconds to a minute to find and add what I'm eating for dinner etc... 30 minutes def' doing something wrong...
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Why haven't you gone yet OP?

You have never logged your food for 2013, and thus have not lost pounds.

You say you're going to quit and leave- but you can't even do that either.
  • skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    LMAO, so you tracked 4 days out of the last 2 months and it was too hard, so now you are gonna quit? Poor baby. Guess working out and such is too much for you too?

Geesh, cry baby...

See ya'!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Why haven't you gone yet OP?

You have never logged your food for 2013, and thus have not lost pounds.

You say you're going to quit and leave- but you can't even do that either.
    Takes too long.
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I love that you're here, posting that....

There are a lot of people who do exactly what I'm doing. My goals are the same as most people here - lose weight so I can be healthier and live longer..
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    bye!

have fun...

Is there a reason for this announcement?

are you retiring to the MFP hall of fame?

there's a gift shop AND a hall of fame?
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love when people go the the public forums to announce their departure. My personal fave was the doucebag last week who left due to not wanting to deal with the drama, but made a 6+ minute YouTube video about it. Seriously. Say farewell to your friend list, and move on.
  • Fit_Content
    Fit_Content Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just deactivated an old account and it took me 1 minute.

Also, Logging gets quicker, the more data you put in. The Android app is really fast. The barcode feature is great. I put stuff into My Foods.

I also plan meals ahead.

I have used other sites before and this site

Is the easiest by far!

There will always be glass half empty people in the world.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    So long! Farewell! Auf Viedersehn! Adieu!

Adieu! Adieu! To you and you and you!!!
    tumblr_lh7gzo8HO81qcm5zgo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m1iaghSxtP1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
    ah well........\m/