Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mellenorris
    mellenorris Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Smoothie: 1 scoop protein, mango, blueberries and raspberries blended with ice and V8 energy.
    Cup of vanilla yogurt + .5 cup Cascadia Farms Organic Maple granola!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    handful of almonds
    yoplait light raspberry yogurt
    nutrigrain bar strawberry
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    4 oz NY Steak, high fiber bread, 1/3 banana, 335 calories, good on protein and fiber, low on sugar
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee and a couple of litres of Gatorade.
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I usually have eggs! I love eggs! I'll do fried, scrambled, and boiled! But, this morning I had oatmeal w/frozen blueberries, which is a freaking AWESOME combo!
  • zombieyoshi
    Options
    One egg, cooked with onion and ham, topped with tomato, a small amount of cheese and hot sauce. With lots of water and a vitamin.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Normally 2 eggs with bell pepper and cholula, bacon or sausage, coffee or hot tea with unrefined honey

But today it's a junky tv dinner I overslept for work but am starving haha.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with cheese, pastry, chopped fresh salsa, coffee.
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Banana Cream protein shake. Some days I'll have a Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt and save the shake (or another yogurt) as a mid-morning snack.

Fried eggs or an omelette with cheese would be great, but you have to cook those...

ybUp2YH.gif
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Overnight Oatmeal with Mango! YUM-O!
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cup of coffee, homemade buckwheat pancakes with lots of cinnamon and SF maple syrup. 250 cals
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    breakfast wrap... 1 wheat wrap, 2 eggs with fetta cheese (scrambled) and 4 thin slices of ham. I had almond milk to drink with that
  • rebeccajette
    rebeccajette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology with cinnamon and vanilla extract added. :)
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I tried Better Oats Organic Raw Pure & Simple - Bare Oatmeal, 2 pouches for the first time. Had to add a little bit of sweetener and iced french vanilla coffee with Girl Scout Thin Mint Creamer.

I need to get my act together and get up early enough to make some of these egg meals everyone is talking about.. yummy.. love eggs!
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Protein shake (1/2 banana, greek yogurt, 1/2 kiwi, spinach/kale, flax seed, blueberries, strawberries, almond mik, protein powder). And a cup of coffee.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    5 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, mozz cheese, and salsa. And a couple glasses of water.

WOW. how can you eat that much?!
    That's a lot of food? o.O
  • Perrynocarey
    Options
    Im having my Herbalife herbal tea and Formula 1 French Vanilla shake with a banana! It taste great, very filling and only 200 calories!!
  • ChublessBunny
    ChublessBunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    meal replacement shakes work for me
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.

That sounds like puke on a plate. Sorry,dude.