Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• shea33ana
    shea33ana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1 cup blueberries
    1 laughing cow cheese wedge
    Cup of coffee with sf sweet cream
    1 vitamin water zero revive
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Egg Sandwich = 2 eggs, 7 pepperoni slices, 1/3 cup mozzarella, handful of lettuce on wheat bread. Yummy!

eta: my water:blushing:
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ezekial Bread toasted with crunchy peanut butter and blueberries with coffee and creamer
  • bigsargeofsc
    Options
    Four hard boiled eggs, four pieces of turkey bacon, and 8oz of whey protein drink.
  • Socalgal13
    Options
    Belvita Breakfast Cookies and coffee is my usual. However, to celebrate being able to wear 38 waist jeans for the first time in 8 years I got a fruit and cheese tray for the office this morning. Wild I know. lol

Good on your for getting into your 38 waist jeans!!!! BTW you are living on the wild side...cheese!
  • Goal175lbs
    Goal175lbs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    NEVER EVER, EVER!!!!! .....eat instant oatmeal. It is pure crap. Eat old fashioned (rolled oats) oatmeal. Not even close to the same thing, instant oats are gross and completely inferior. Try rolled oats and you'll never go back to instant oats. I'm about to start a group called "Say No to Instant", that's how serious I am about this. I literally feel I have been cheated my entire life eating quick oats.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A green smoothie with the following ingredients:
    1 -2 cups kale with ribs taken out
    2 cups green cabbage
    1 tbsp organic ground flaxseed
    juice from 2 wedges of a lime or lemon
    1/3 of a medium sized cucumber, peeled
    3/4-1 cup celery
    1 loose cup of flat leaf parsley
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/2 cup filtered water
    about 5-6 inches in frozen banana pieces

This is now my daily ritual, first thing (after coffee of course) and I love it!
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal with 2 tsp brown sugar. banana
  • Michaeljferreira17
    Options
    Had oatmeal this morning. Usually have 2 whole wheat tortilla wraps stuffed with egg, lettuce, tomato, sprinkle of light cheese, and low sodium salsa, an apple and a black coffee. That's my go to breakfast.
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    NEVER EVER, EVER!!!!! .....eat instant oatmeal. It is pure crap. Eat old fashioned (rolled oats) oatmeal. Not even close to the same thing, instant oats are gross and completely inferior. Try rolled oats and you'll never go back to instant oats. I'm about to start a group called "Say No to Instant", that's how serious I am about this. I literally feel I have been cheated my entire life eating quick oats.

For work I have a small package of 1 minute oats from walmart. At home I have the quaker rolled oats.
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Non fat greek yogurt mixed with a peach and sprinkled with grape nuts
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

My kids eat instant oats every morning. Could you be more specific as to your objection to them?
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.

That sounds like puke on a plate. Sorry,dude.

Sounds pretty good to me, except I like something to thicken up my smoothies. Usually a banana or Greek yogurt.

My usual is a single whole egg on an everything bagel, with Swiss cheese and maybe some greens. And coffee.

Today, I had 2 packets of Better Oats Maple & Brown Sugar, a spoonful of Greek yogurt, and a glass of water. I need some coffee...
  • whatjesseats
    whatjesseats Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Steak and eggs!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Reading through these (not had breakfast yet) and saw that someone has a peanut butter banana sandwich. And I thought hey why not, I've never had one before. And OMG it was super yummy. Eating it again in the future!
  • Carendalynn
    Carendalynn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    100% whole wheat toast and peanut butter! YUM
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    2 slices of whole wheat toast with chunky peanut butter, an orange, and coffee :tongue:
  • ellejay86
    Options
    Does eating just the eggs whites reduce the amount of cholesterol there is?

Yes - there's no cholesterol in egg whites.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    2 poached eggs on toast with 2 sausage links and 2 slices of bacon. And some juice :) It was yummy!
  • Carendalynn
    Carendalynn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana is SO GOOD!!!!