Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• hvillagrana
    hvillagrana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the "coffee and quaker instant oatmeal"
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I pan roasted a cup of cherry tomatoes from my garden with 1/4 cup red onion, garlic and 1/2 cup mushrooms. Once all browned and yummy I put it in a bow with some light shredded swiss cheese. I soft cooked an egg and put that on top. It was amazing!!!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs - whites only and a 12oz coffee with 1 espresso shot and 3 truvia packets.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I had a grain free waffle and a poached egg along with my coffee with half and half.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs (whole egg), a slice of Dempsters 12 grain bread with 1 tbsp of peanut butter, coffee with cream and 1/4 cup of wildroots trail mix.
  • janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal w/dried berries and pumpkin seeds...BLEH! I'm so sick of oatmeal but it's convenient and gets the job done :yawn:
  • 06fusion4us
    Options
    Multivitamin, Krispy Kreme Donut, and Coffee
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Banana Nut Muffin Quest bar and water
  • pkweltz
    pkweltz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of Steel cut Irish oats, 1/2 cup frozen blue berries and 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100% Isolated Whey-Vanilla
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Quaker granola bar and dannon strawberry yogurt
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I had an english muffin sandwhich that I made myself with 1 slice of nonfat cheese and two slices of turkey bacon. Plus coffee with 10 calorie creamer and equal.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Today I had coffee w/ HWC & coconut oil & a couple coconut flour pancakes w/ butter & strawberries. Under 300 calories & very filling.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    lately it has been wheat bagel thins (or sandwich thins) with 1 tbsp light cream cheese, a sprinkle of salt, and some sliced up tomatoes, yum! so refreshing and only 164 calories :)
  • 06fusion4us
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.

That sounds like puke on a plate. Sorry,dude.

The green smoothie did me in.

I have eaten the other
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I had an orange, grapefruit, and nectarine...and coffee.
  • barrpc
    barrpc Posts: 96
    Options
    1/4 cup egg white
    1 1/4 cup baby spinach
    3 oz chicken breast
    5 oz sweet potato
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Homemade non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt cherry smoothie with a splash of OJ and vanilla extract :drinker:
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    1/2 cup steel cut oats
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/4 cup blueberries
    1/2 a banana
    sprinkle of cinnamon
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lkwnhgQEJM1qabfx1o1_400.gif
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Subway flatbread steak, egg whites and cheese with spinach, onions and jalapenos with some lipton tea.