Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I had a lettuce/ham/cheese with Oreos. :bigsmile:
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    dannon light & fit greek yogurt and a diet peach ice tea snapple....same as every morning of the work week.
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2 cups of Special K Red Berries with 2% milk (sometimes with a banana in it) or Quaker Lower Sugar Oatmeal (1 packet) with a banana in it)

and a 12-16 oz. coffee.
  • angelanicolelove
    Options
    A peach-banana smoothie I made with my new blender!
  • cmeranda79
    cmeranda79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Kale salad with bacon, spring onions, goat cheese, dijon bacon dressing, + 2 eggs fried in ghee, 10 oz. black coffee.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Observation from looking at the first page -- it's interesting to see the trend (not set in stone) and differences between what men and women say they're having for breakfast.

Myself -- I got a later start, so today I brunched it up with some leftover ribeye, some toast, 2 eggs, I shredded up some leftover red skinned potatoes, and a glass of milk.
  • CTuna5
    CTuna5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I made mini quiches. 2 regular eggs; 3/4 carton Kirkland egg whites; salt n pepper; cayenne pepper; dry mustard. Whisk and pour into Pam muffin tin. Divide evenly. Sauté veggies. I used onion, mushrooms, red pepper, spinach and cooked in nonstick skillet w/about 1/2tsp lemon olive oil. Cook at 350 deg in oven for about 15 mins or until eggs set. Store in fridge and nuke when ready to eat. Tasty and filling.
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    6" Subway flatbread/egg white/bacon/tomato/onions/green peppers/spinach/jalapeno/pepper jack cheese/salt and pepper with a cup of coffee......430 calories.
  • Holly_Lynn81
    Holly_Lynn81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Coffee with creamer
    3 egg whites, green pepper, shredded mozzarella, & tomato on a low carb tortilla
  • AnnaAnafi
    AnnaAnafi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites, coffee, and juice made with kale, cucumber, apple, celery

^YUM!

A few spoons of plain yogurt and an egg before gym, then oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana after gym. Lots of water. Almost black coffee (a drop of half&half).

Egg whites with spinach/kale or yogurt with protein powder and blueberries are my other regular breakfasts.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Pre-workout:
    Homemade vegetable juice: Kale, cucumber, cilantro, apple, lemon, ginger.
    2 teeny homemade raw gingersnaps (couldn't help myself!).

Post-workout:
    Breakfast salad: Organic greens, alfalfa sprouts, banana, apple, hemp seeds topped with (watered down) unsulphured black-strap molasses and cinnamon. Oddly, this was yummy!
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I usually have two packs of chobani greek yogurt with a scoop of whey protein for base then depending on how I feel or what I need for the day I'll add oats/fruits to it :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I had 2.5 scrambled eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of skim milk, 1/8 cup of 2% shredded cheddar jack cheese and one slice of Canadian bacon. And a banana.
  • cga1560
    cga1560 Posts: 1
    Options
    A cup of plain greek yogurt, mixed with 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, 4 packets of splenda, and a half scoop of plain whey protein. Oh, and some watermelon.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had one egg, bacon, black beans, some bread and a cup of coffee :D
  • lanavabkny
    Options
    Oatmeal with cranberries and almonds. And a Venti sugar free vanilla red eye from Starbucks.
  • brittanynicole_86
    brittanynicole_86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    During the week I'll have two slices of toast with PB, and some fresh fruit, or bacon and egg breakfast burrito. Weeks I make scrambles with 2-3 eggs, veggies, bacon and cheese. Protein! keeps you full =)
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats, yogurt, veggie sausage things, coffee.
  • vikramtag
    vikramtag Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites ,rolled oats in 250 ml skimmed milk,100 grams sweet potato and an apple :)
  • yolokindagirl
    yolokindagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 3 egg whites, 2 pieces of turkey bacon --- WATER!