You look amazing! Very inspiring!
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Keep up the terrific work!!!!!
  • hazellac
    hazellac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look amazing!! Well done - such a huge transformation.
  • jacksonmakin
    Options
    Seriously Fabulous! I'm just starting my journey on here and the thought of posing for a pic and my bra and pants puts a ice like chill through my veins but having seen this its changing my thinking a little, maybe i should just grit my teeth get the picture done! it seems like its a great source of inspiration for you and now many others! So with this in mind tonight i will get my hubby to snap me in my smalls and then i can watch myself change as well just wish i had done it before as i have already lost 35lbs before finding MFP.

Keep at it your looking great xx
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, well done!!!
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!! amazing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hot diggity dawg! youz got a hawt bod now! go you!
  • Inc1961
    Inc1961 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!!! Inspirational!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! It must have taken so much will power and determination to get there but the end result is well worth it. You look fantastic. I applaud you!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    So much butt jealousy!

Great job! :drinker:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • smitchum
    smitchum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, you look fit... you have a great but!!! great job and congratulations!!!
  • dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, just wondering how tall are you?

I'm 5'2:)
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Did you lose 74 lbs in 4 months? If so, how?

No way lol I wish! This is over the course of 2 years with a 5 month break so tech about 19 months.
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Seriously Fabulous! I'm just starting my journey on here and the thought of posing for a pic and my bra and pants puts a ice like chill through my veins but having seen this its changing my thinking a little, maybe i should just grit my teeth get the picture done! it seems like its a great source of inspiration for you and now many others! So with this in mind tonight i will get my hubby to snap me in my smalls and then i can watch myself change as well just wish i had done it before as i have already lost 35lbs before finding MFP.

Keep at it your looking great xx

I'd def take pics even if you never post them just for yourself. I wish I would have taken a picture at 214lbs when I started bc there's a 20 lbs difference between the first picture and where I started, but I'm still very pleased :) good luck on your journey!
  • demon2run
    Options
    Awesome job! Looks like you got a tan in the process as well!!
  • UNDERWOOD1272
    UNDERWOOD1272 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am SO impressed-- first, for taking picks in your skivvies to post (and inspire) and lastly, for your tremendous accomplishment! I wanna be like you when I grow up! Never mind the fact that I'm almost twice your age! ;-) You look mah-ve-lous, dahling!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!