• TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    bows on the backs of the thighs bring the hnnnnnnnngs errytime
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos!

'Kickstart my heart' across my hips, bows on the backs of my thighs, "Rocknroll
    on my back, A heart on the top of my left breast, a large thigh piece, a lucky cat across the whole top of my left foot, a half sleeve and a Piece that goes from one of my shoulders across my chest to the other shoulder
    im 21 and plan to gt a whole lot more !

CRUE FAN!?
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    6 tattoos, 4 piercings in each ear and tongue ring.

I absolutely LOVEEE<3 tattoos and piercings.
  • tinawilliams7509
    Options
    I have 7 and as my weight loss progresses I plan on more!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Love em! I have lots of both and more of both planned in the very near future.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Let's talk tattoos and piercings!
    NO
    Do you love them?
    NO
    Admire them?
    NO
    Have them?
    NO
  • jtall04
    jtall04 Posts: 6
    Options
    Love them! Have them! Admire some of them LOL. I have 5 & need more!

49080648.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Its totally ok not to like tattoos but just for the art aspect you have to respect ones like these.
    leg_zps9ac9af0b.jpg
    awesome-butterfly-3d-tattoo-tattoed-girls-subno_zps9f821f6e.jpg
    images_zps603645c3.jpg
    3d-tattoos--large-msg-134695424617_zps8368b4bd.jpg
    3d-tattoos-1_zpsd96ae497.jpg
    K3rjn_zps3128e816.jpg
    3D-Tattoo4_zps1e27a186.jpg
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Have ears pierced - 3 in the right lobe & 2 in the left (all done, like 27-some years ago) and the upper cartilage on left ear.

Tattoos: 6 at present. Got my 1st 20 years ago, 6 weeks before my wedding, teddy bear on my left breast (done in a biker's clubhouse!), Celtic binding knot on my right ankle, dragonfly on my right shoulder blade, unicorn (adapted from a cross-stitch my mum did for me when I was a child) on my abdomen, 1974 VW Super Beetle named "Harry" (my beloved 1st car) on my left calf, and 4 cherries (maiden name is Cherry) on my right shoulder.

Have plans to get several more - working on a Viking long ship to honor my father, putting background on the cherries, redoing the dragonfly & making a shoulder piece.....One of the benefits of having a brother who is a talented tattoo artist! Of course, the down side is the incredibly long wait in between (paying customers come 1st...)!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    Its totally ok not to like tattoos but just for the art aspect you have to respect ones like these.
    leg_zps9ac9af0b.jpg
    images_zps603645c3.jpg
    K3rjn_zps3128e816.jpg

So well done!

You know what's hot about your profile pic besides the muscles? Looks like you're doing laundry lol
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options

So well done!

You know what's hot about your profile pic besides the muscles? Looks like you're doing laundry lol
    I dont understand why guys doing laundry seems so rare. I also do all the cooking but i love cooking. I dont work, my wife does, its the least i can do to live up to my end.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    leg_zps9ac9af0b.jpg

wicked!!
  • mittyrox
    mittyrox Posts: 31
    Options
    I love love love tattoos on guys. on their hands and fingers.. neck.. rOwr.. I have about 8 or 9.. flowers and stuff lol
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options

So well done!

I dont understand why guys doing laundry seems so rare. I also do all the cooking but i love cooking. I dont work, my wife does, its the least i can do to live up to my end.

That is awesome. My husband is good that way too. He does the laundry :) I do all the cooking.
  • thesophierose
    Options
    leg_zps9ac9af0b.jpg
    images_zps603645c3.jpg
    K3rjn_zps3128e816.jpg

Sooooo true! Those are wicked!
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have my ears pierced, a second piercing on my right ear, and last week I just got my left helix done! I love it :)
  • thesophierose
    Options
    I love Helixes!!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Lot of my piercings are gone, few surface ones, lot of ear ones, couple of lip ones...I still have tongue and nose ring. Just got a conch today funnily enough. I prefer tattoos. Much prefer them. I have one I adore on my back. It takes up the full thing, inspired by my own personal feelings, loves, interests and what I perceive as , and it's the kind of tattoo I can add things to as I grow. Then I fave two small tattoos and a silly one on my ankle. I have many plans, I'd like to dedicate my full leg to my favourite animals, but that would take money. There's plenty of time, I'll never lose the desire to express through tattoos
  • meredith2780
    Options
    I like tattoos. Have one myself. ..The infinity symbol on my foot. Prefer tats over piercings though.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos and my ears pierced once.