New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options

Replies

• susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That dress looks amazing on you!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Va Va Voom! Love the red hair too!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    And without sounding like too much of a pervert... you still have big boobs which I am very jealous about!

And without sounding like too much of a pervert... you have nothing to be jealous about, you are beautiful. Just an observation.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing !
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    well done, you look fantastic! And that dress is HOT!! :flowerforyou:
  • SherbAliciouS
    SherbAliciouS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job, great dress, cute kitty! I understand about feeling ashamed of your prior self, but just use that as motivation to never go there again. Also, look how powerful you became, by taking control of yourself and your body!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and looking at your profile pics I seriously would've guessed you were in your 20s.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    . . . damn it I bet your're married and you're 1400 miles away . . .

Really neat website BTW.
  • Nadine624
    Nadine624 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work hun!
    You'll love being in single digits, I just hit there myself. And don't worry, before long you'll stop even recognizing the before picture as yourself. I've even had a few people accuse me of photoshopping mine! LOL
    :love:
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Absolutely gorgeous figure!:flowerforyou: I'm the same height, started at 221, CW 159 but damn, I could never pull off that dress! Different body type and of course you are a "babe in the woods" age wise! Thank you for sharing and how courageous of you to post the before picture. :heart::love:
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
    Really inspirational!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your size is similar to me in the first photo so to see the change is great! And I love your dress so cute :)
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh i wish I could say something that will get rid of that shame feeling you have when you look back at your old self -- please be kind to her! That former self is the same one that worked hard and can wear that knockout dress and look AMAZING!! I am so so happy for you!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look smokin in that dress!

I am your before picture.

Very inspirational.
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!

Just looked up that dress, and I don't know if it's already been said, but you look 1000 times better in it than the model on the website does. Honestly you do.

Fantastic work!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    mimi337, What a great way of thinking " please be kind to her! That former self is the same one that worked hard and can wear that knockout dress"! I'll think of this advice from now on about any past guilt!:flowerforyou:
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow - so many nice comments and encouraging words. I didn't expect there to be this much feedback. I really appreciate it :D

Oh and for those that missed it in my initial post, the dress is from White House Black Market. It's a part of their slimming collection which has a few different cuts and colors. I definitely recommend hopping in to try one on if you want a dress to feel sexy in without showing tons of skin. :)
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You look great and what an awesome dress!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    awsome dress! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!