30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• koreandish
    koreandish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats certainly alot! How will you do it?
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm in let's do this...I started 2 weeks ago and lost 8 pounds so far..so I feel that maybe I can lose 30 this time!!

CW is 255
    Goal weight by christmas would be 225 I love it, trying to get down to 200
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Thats certainly alot! How will you do it?
    Were you asking in general or to a specific person???
    well here is the break down again :wink:
    WE NOW HAVE 89 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS,,, THATS 13 WEEKS!
    1 LB PER WEEK IS 13 LBS LIGHTER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.....
    1.5 LBS A WEEK IS 0VER 19LBS LIGHTER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW
    AND A WELL PLANNED, WELL EXECUTED COMMITMENT TO 2 LBS A WEEK- IS 26 LBS LIGHTER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!! THIS IS STILL POSSIBLE!!
    I would suggest to add a few EXTRA workouts to your week, this is assuming you are already working out at least 3x's a week
  • Jena_72
    Options
    I'm in let's do this...I started 2 weeks ago and lost 8 pounds so far..so I feel that maybe I can lose 30 this time!!

CW is 255
    Goal weight by christmas would be 225 I love it, trying to get down to 200
    Good Job on the 8 lbs!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good morning it is wednesday again! And I am happy again down to 135 this week! THIS IS WHAT I WEIGHED WHEN I GAVE UP SMOKING 3 years and 57 days ago!!!!!! Hope the scale is good to you all! I am going to look at some jeans(probably not buy yet going to drop more weight yet) but I am gonna try some on and see what size I would need !!!!

I am sooooo happy!!!!!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Good morning it is wednesday again! And I am happy again down to 135 this week! THIS IS WHAT I WEIGHED WHEN I GAVE UP SMOKING 3 years and 57 days ago!!!!!! Hope the scale is good to you all! I am going to look at some jeans(probably not buy yet going to drop more weight yet) but I am gonna try some on and see what size I would need !!!!

I am sooooo happy!!!!!

WOW YOU ARE AWESOME DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU YES YOU DID AND ARE DOING!?! Very happy for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Wow, long night...we had to do inventory at my job so I just got home!! So late!! Just wanted to check in and read everyone's responses...didn't plan my meals to well and ended up eat Jack in the box!! Uh oh.

I just wanted to see what everyone is doing to get their exercise in..and how often and how long everyone is planning on exercising.

Night everyone.

Andrea
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Well I followed through on my plan to stay within my calories yesterday. And I did day one of C25K on the treadmill last night too. I can't believe I did the whole thing!! Granted it's only cycles of jogging for 60 seconds, but I did all the cycles without stopping. Yay!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week!!:flowerforyou:

I was at 195 this morning. Hoping to see less than that next week.
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week. :-/
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays...so far I have been doing bad this week...not planning meals in advance and ending up eating crappy food. But today is a new day!! I packed my lunch full of nutritious low cal food and tons of water!!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I found this group Sunday I think, but I went ahead and weighed in! I've lost 1 pound! LOL So down to 232.6
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

WOW YOU ARE AWESOME DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU YES YOU DID AND ARE DOING!?! Very happy for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Awwww thank you, MFP is really helping me to change my life....... next stop healthy BMI (only 2lbs away!!!!) I bought a pair of cheapo (coz they are interim only I hope!) jeans size french 38 uk 10 THESE JEANS ARE A COMFORTABLE CUT DO NOT GET EXCITED THEY SURE ARE NOT SKINNY CUT!!!!!! but I am happy all the same
  • Jena_72
    Options
    No loss for me this week. :-/
    Me either Oh well keep going I know I did the work so I'll see it next time I guess!:drinker:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a challenge. I think I'll hop on this one and see how close I get.
    I've had a consistent loss for weeks now so I just might be able to pull this off!
    So, we'll see what happens...
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Still weighing in at 255
  • tishonamarie
    tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning- 253.4!!!!! I stepped on and off the scales several times to make sure it was accurate!!!! I have about 20 more til Christmas! Let's do it!!!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    I weighed in this morning- 253.4!!!!! I stepped on and off the scales several times to make sure it was accurate!!!! I have about 20 more til Christmas! Let's do it!!!
    GOOD JOB!!! WooHoo Happy Dance for Tishonamarie everyone!!
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    Definitely with you on this one! I meet my boyfriend's family come Christmas time and all of his relatives are either engaged/married/dating skinny girls, ugh!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I hope to get half way to my goal..20 more pounds by Christmas!

CW: 209
    GW 190 for Christmas..
  • sarahjj1
    sarahjj1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get started? If you count the 5 lbs I lost this week then I am on my way to 30 lbs gone by Christmas. I have been doing this for about 10 days is all. Gonna do the very best I can. 30lbs will put me under 200lbs for the the first time in about 5 years.

2122674.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter