Bump!
  • myrazimmie
    myrazimmie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I’ve added a lighter version of this to MFP recipes, feel free to use “Cheesecake Ice Cream - 3 WW points”

Haven’t tried this yet since we hate cheese but maybe that’s just the dinner/snack kind, we’re ok with cheese-cake so perhaps this will be.

4 servings = 135cals, 3g fat.

Using:
    1 package Kraft FF cream cheese
    500ml light cool whip (½ a tub, tubs are 1L, the “free” version is not in Canada)
    12 tsp (1/4 cup) splenda 0-calories
    ¾ cup skim milk
    1 tsp vanilla extract
  • bren1969
    bren1969 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks !
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    IGNORE my previous post, I just bought and made this today (it’s in the freezer now but currently doesn't taste much like cheesecake) and found that MFP was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy WRONG on the calories. Seems like there is some sort of small cool whip tub in the list and that is what was used in the calculation. We all know cool whip to be a big 1L tub, if there is a mini one out there, weird.

This is 4 WW points for 6 servings (using 1% milk not cream). It's NOT low cal and it costs $4+ to make (on sale) so if you really want ice cream, just go buy a box/tub of Bryers Light for less than $2.99 for more product.

* I used strawberry light cc to add more flavour, same cals/fat as the regular light flavour.
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • dw920
    dw920 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try it!!!!!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    bump
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good! I LOVE cheesecake and hate giving it up to lose weight. I'm always looking for a low cal way to make it because I'm more of a "nothing is forbidden" type of person. If it's forbidden then I only want it more but if I can find a healthy (or at least less bad) way to make it then I will do fine. Thanks for the recipe, can't wait to try it!