Kim Kardashian

Options
1234568»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I confess that I do follow her in the media and I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I enjoy the unity of their family, and I think that she was wronged by her boyfriend who put the sex tape out there. She took a negative and personally embarrassing experience and flipped it and is now making a ton of money from it. She could have become an alcoholic or drug addict but she didn't choose to go that route. I just try to look for the good in people, because its easy to bash someone when you haven't walked in their shoes.

love your outlook and I agree. They are a close-knit, loving family who obviously love good times and laughs.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

well said
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    She nor her family affect me in any way because I choose not to get caught up in the Celebrity tit for tat gossip and
    lifestyle.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I confess that I do follow her in the media and I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I enjoy the unity of their family, and I think that she was wronged by her boyfriend who put the sex tape out there. She took a negative and personally embarrassing experience and flipped it and is now making a ton of money from it. She could have become an alcoholic or drug addict but she didn't choose to go that route. I just try to look for the good in people, because its easy to bash someone when you haven't walked in their shoes.

I couldn't said it better! I watched the show on netflix and found it mildy entertaining.I loved the way the family interacted the most,you could tell it was genuine and there was a lot of love there. I don't get why people call them "skanks",talk about slut shaming.I did alot of things when I was younger that would be considered skankier than anything the Dash's have done.
  • looseal
    looseal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bilge
  • 1capybara
    1capybara Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    fwiw, she's beautiful, a millionaire, and married to (or significant other) an even richer millionaire.
    they just bought a $14 million house together. do I hate her for being successful?
    no, I admire smart, successful people and she and her honey are both!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Eh, I couldn't tell one Kardashian from the other, but I figure that if people enjoy watching them then why not? It's no more stupid than most game shows, "Amish Mafia", or anything on Lifetime...