Dangerous stupid stuff that you've done

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
What's the most dangerous, stupidest, dumbest thing you've ever done? No judgement.

(my contribution is below).

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    That would require a lot of typing. Thankfully now that I've reduced my alcohol intake, I do a lot less stupid things. lol

P.S. ....you should tell us yours first so we feel less shy about admitting ours! :blushing:
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Several of the cases are still pending litigation and my attorney has advised me no to discuss them publicly.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    driving in a car with stupid people on the road everyday!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Stood up to a robber when I was 18 working at a pizza restaurant. He had a large hunting knife. I had a 27" wicked looking pizza cutter (looked like a saber!). I was dumb and thought I had the upper hand.

Luckily, he gave up and left. The cops and the boss both told me I was an idiot. Personally, I think I'm just lucky in a calculated way.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Saying to okay to someone speeding down the BQE at 90+ MPH. I mean, plenty of stuff but this is the one that sticks out.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    So many things. The one that sticks out the most is jumping off of a second floor balcony into bushes...not just once, about 20 times in a row. I had little cuts all over my body and had to go to work that night (the balcony jumping was happening after partying all night and not sleeping so maybe 7 or 8 am). I was a server in a nice restaurant in my college town. Someone asked what happened and I said I got drunk and fell.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    drinking a liter and half of vodka straight on a empty stomach at the age of 15 in a car park and ending up in hospital with alcohol poisoning ........ bad times, learnt my lesson tho
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    What's the most dangerous, stupidest, dumbest thing you've ever done?

The late 1970's
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    That would require a lot of typing. Thankfully now that I've reduced my alcohol intake, I do a lot less stupid things. lol

P.S. ....you should tell us yours first so we feel less shy about admitting ours! :blushing:

I was totally going to but then I got pulled away.

I once got into a fight with a crackhead for some one-dollar bills he was trying to snatch-and-grab. It made a lot of noise and the staff in the back of the store heard it. They came out of the kitchen with meat cleavers and brooms (yes... like Kung Fu Hustle) and chased the guy into the woods. I had a gun in my hand in case it turned into a gun fight. Fortunately it didn't.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I moved to Quebec in the middle of the referendum.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Probably riding my motorcycle as fast as 130 on public roads. Only done that a couple times.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    tore the tag off a mattress once.

i sure hope there's not an outstanding warrant for me. :embarassed:

ETA: also, apparently my occasional consumption of Diet Pepsi counts on this thread too.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    tore the tag off a mattress once.

i sure hope there's not an outstanding warrant for me. :embarassed:

ETA: also, apparently my occasional consumption of Diet Pepsi counts on this thread too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Recently? Using my motorcycle to tow my old man on his motorcycle.

Before I got sober, there's too many to count.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Believed him when he said, "I'm sterile."
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I would have to say...meeting IRL some of the winners I've met online, including flying from Canada to Baton Rouge. Meh. I like to live dangerously.
  • hdyanneh
    Options
    Too many to pick from...Id have to make a list and let yall decide.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Stopped a guy from stealing. He tried to stab me in the heart with a hunting knife. I was wearing a vest with a steel plate for my heart.

He was in the hospital for a few days after I was done with him. He was arrested for a mess of things, I ended up skipping going to his trial. I wanted to finish the job I started with him.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Flew across the country to meet, fall in love and live happily ever after with a guy I found on an online fitness site . . .
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    When I was much younger and went to Bull Riding School. Could'nt go to work for 3 days afterwards...... lol.....
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Believed him when he said, "I'm sterile."

Bahaha.

I was gonna say have unprotected sex with women that are not on the pill...