In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Replies

• cjl1168
    cjl1168 Posts: 6 Member
    You are amazing... you are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the great work!!!
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Wow what a transformation!!! and its so inspiring with your motivation and dedication! Great Job!
  • This is WONDERFUL! Congratulations on your success!!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Kudos dude! That is impressive!!
  • WOW. Way to go!
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Wow i mean just wow really thats all i can think, wow.

Seriously! This is amazing, congratulations!

+1. Just amazing.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    I can't even put into words how happy I am for you. How Fabulous! You have truly earned your new life, and I hope you find blessings galore in it now and always.

And you look incredible today -- totally hawt. :smile:
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    you look hot on a motorcycle
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Jesus Christ.

Well done to you sir. Well done.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    You are a LEGEND!

Massive congrats on such a lifestyle overhaul and getting into great shape/health!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Just. Wow.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Mind blown! Congrats on all you have accomplished. :drinker:
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    WOW. So beautifully written and so very inspiring to us all. Keep up the amazing work! And OMG you are so deliciously gorgeous.
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Thank you for sharing as your story is the story of so many of us. Your emotions match those I have experienced on many a day - the depression and tiredness brought on by eating thousands of empty calories. Brilliant work on your part, both the writing and, of course, the amazing transformation you have experienced.
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 229 Member
    That is awesome. Good on you! My best friend is a bit over halfway through the same journey, but never really talks about how he felt at his biggest. He was up to abuot 450 and is down almost 200 pounds now.
    Very nice insight.
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Wow, what an amazing post. Brought tears to my eyes remebering feeling those same nightmarish feelings myself. You are a true inspiration. Congrats on your new life! :)
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    That was a great post, thank you for sharing yourself with us here. Your story is so inspiring and you look fantastic!
  • This is so amazing and here I am mopping about shifting 25 pounds and yet u had to go through painstaking 500+ . I am so amazed and proud that u managed to lose all that weight. well done sir you look magnificent.
  • megpharo
    megpharo Posts: 6 Member
    This was super eye opening for me! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look fantastic!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Amazing! You are such as inspiration. I almost cried reading your story. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!