108lbs lost, pictures

Options
123457»

Replies

• willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up.
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    You look amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up.
    :laugh: that is such a sweet statement- i totally agree!! :bigsmile: well done on your amazing transformation- you look great!!!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    What a change... Congrads on the great weight loss....
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look great, I applaud you!
    Put it into perspective
    You have lost "me" completely plus 1.5 lbs ......
    :laugh: :drinker:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration you are to all of us who just beginning.
  • penfold39
    Options
    Wow! I just joined on the rec of a friend, you look fab!!!!
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, keep at it! You're all a massive inspiration to me!
  • danacriley
    Options
    Great job. Ever notice you're kind've invisible when you're overweight but the opposite when you're not? I do. I had longer hair when I was thinner and I've seen people I used to know in the store and they never even take a close look at me or realize it is me. I suppose it's a wonderful incentive for losing weight because I think no matter how solid your relationship people enjoy the occasional double take. It makes them feel like they're still in the 'game'.

Love love love that!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • redtulips
    redtulips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: A Completly different person ,, good job
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    You are like a different person!!
    Well done=]
  • tessaj2u
    Options
    You should be proud! Awsome! :)
  • xMiss_LTx
    Options
    You look amazing, what an inspiration :)

xxx
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Great job. You are looking very nice. I like the jesus beard.
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job....

I hope to join you in the 100+ ibs lost club.....
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Dude, you so amazing! Great job! Thanks for the encouraging words...we all gotta keep those key points in mind when starting and continuing this journey to better health! :) You're an inspiration as you surely know! Congrats to the BIG loss! Here's to living your best healthy life! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • joleanrook
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! NOT ONLY DO YOU LOOK GREAT ON THE OUTSIDE, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR INSIDES ARE LOOKING? I.E. YOUR HEART. CONGRATULATIONS!

Ps. I totally agree with you about the protein, it plays a major role in weight loss.

Again, congrats!

Jolean
  • detrawa
    detrawa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your pictures definitely are source of inspiration. Thank you for sharing. You don't realize how you can help someone to change their life by sharing your weight loss journey. Continue!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I didn't read through all the replies, but I wanted to say you look great, and I can only imagine how AMAZING you feel inside your body! Keep up the good work :)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person! Way to go! I was at my heaviest during Christmas of 2008, so I'm hoping to have an extremely different before & after soon.

Oh and BTW, nice camera. =) (I use the same one)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!