What are those seasonal foods that get you every time?

Options

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie Pop Tarts?! How have I lived 32 years and never had one of these?

In for pumpkin everything. I can't wait for a pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin anything, apples, eggnog, and chili/stew/soup
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin stuff (pie, mocha, etc), eggnog, king cake, squash.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Brach's Candy Pumpkins.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie with cool whip or an apple cider donut from the apple festival.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Shamrock Shake. I have to have at least one while they are in season. :blushing:
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What I've been eating all week, caramel apple tootsie pops. Thank goodness they are a lower calorie sugar fix
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Like several other posters here, my weakness is pumpkin. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie, Starbucks pumpkin spice latte *drools on shirt*, pumpkin bars; essentially if it's got pumpkin in it, I'll eat it. Better start adding an extra workout day through the fall months to compensate.
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Starbucks caramel apple spice :) And Steak N Shake's Caramel Apple Milkshake!
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin everything, christmas sugar cookies, candy corn and caramel apples. Yum!
  • femina03
    Options
    Starbucks cranberry bliss cheesecake bar!! Love them!!
  • jlhudsons
    jlhudsons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Darned holidays! I love to cook and love food! Being Italian, I am the queen of carbs! Love spaghetti, cheese and bread! Cannolis just add a "special" touch! Guess I`m pretty much screwed huh? Okay, WILLPOWER, do your stuff!
  • dmitriunkovsky
    Options
    Pumpkin pie, eggnog, pumpkin spice frappucinos from Starbucks. All so good.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think most of mine have been covered...pumpkin pie & pumpkin cheesecake are once a year foods for me, other pumpkin stuff like muffins I might make any time. Eggnog, oh that stuff is SOOOOO good and only at Christmas. Caramel apples. Ham with cherry sauce or pineapples (I eat ham all year, but the fruit toppings are a holiday thing). Fresh apple cider doughnuts at an apple orchard. Homemade shortbread cookies.
  • CarKiller2013
    CarKiller2013 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout cookies.
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Cutie oranges for $5 a box! I love those things. I hardly eat oranges during the rest of the year because they are never on sale here! Other than that, apple cider and apple-cinnamon anything.
  • suannemarie
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Usually I won't step foot in one, but ermagerd those are so yummy.
  • YoBecca
    YoBecca Posts: 167
    Options
    Pumpkin BEER
    Winter warmers (also beer)
    Eggnog with bourbon
    Pomegranate margaritas in the summer
    And all the delightful spring craft beers

Blame it on the al-al-al-al-al-al-cohol....
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    watermelon
  • Bearbrat
    Options
    Fudge and peppermint ice cream. I wont be buying the peppermint ice cream, but I will be making fudge this year. I'll just be limiting myself to a few pieces and go with the understanding that the fudge will always be there, I don't have to eat a whole freaking pound of it. That was my problem with all food.