What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• mmkaye
    mmkaye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tuna on Whole wheat bread and baked cheetos!
  • jillll1
    jillll1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    one egg cooked in 1 tsp coconut oil/ half cup quinoa/ 1large tomato. I put the egg on top of the quinoa= 240calories. It was very yummy and filling :O)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Sara Lee Everything Bagel slathered with a Laughing Cow Sundried Tomato Mozarella Basil wedge and layered with Jenni-O's Sundried Tomato Smoked Turkey.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Sushi (Tuna, salmon, white fish, and shrimp) and a low sodium v8.:smile:
  • BIKERBROD
    Options
    Kirkland Granola bar Chocalate chip only 100 calories :)
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1 serving of my homemade chili.....good stuff!
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Salad: Arugula, green grapes, blue cheese and roast beef.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    basmati rice, black beans, chicken breast, anda sourdough roll.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I had Beef Tips and rice, with veggies mixed in. Leftover from dinner last night. And it was homemade, not some Lean Cuisine. It was even better the second time around!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Jumbo shrimp served over romaine, tomato, baby cuke, avocado with avocado oil & herbs de Provence.
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    I had a chick-n-strips salad at Chick-fil-A. And unsweetened tea. I didn't use the croutons or sunflower seeds, and only used half the dressing. Mmmm. Yes, the grilled one is much healthier, but I decided to splurge. I had just finished 90 min. of horseback riding, caring for the horse, etc.

Where do you live? Our Chic fil a doesn't offer this salad anymore. They went to all grilled ones with weird stuff in them. And no more sunflower seeds either, now they have these gross roasted red pepper crunchy things. They are nasty.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had lettuce wraps made with ground turkey, onions, water chestnuts and hoisin sauce. Yummy.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Mountain Brad wrap wit cottage cheese, ham, baby spinach and tomato.
  • mcquilka
    mcquilka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had some Asian, it's actually not that bad. about 500 calories. Stir Fry Beef with corn, carrots and broccoli, with fried rice. The school finally got there act together so that we can have their nutritional values
  • amdpei12
    amdpei12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Leftover rotisserie chicken and broccoli tossed with lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic!
  • redbev306
    Options
    Spinach salad with crumbled goat cheese & fat free raspberry vinagrette dressing.... & an apple. :)
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    2 cups of left-over homemade tabouli.
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    And for dinner tonight- Chicken breast strips marinaded in Caribbean Jerk marinade, baked, and mixed with Bird's Eye Oriental Stir fry veggies.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Lettuce wraps filled with sliced deli chicken breast and a protein shake. I usually do wraps for lunch, quick, easy and filling.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic iced lemon green tea

❤ banana

❤ homemade organic almond butter & blueberry chia seed jam sandwich- (all 100% homemade)