What Would You Name Your Future Kids ?

Options

Replies

• dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    No, no, no, I dont like your names jason alaxandre is nice, but the rest just hmmm NO

Also the name of a very distinguished actor!
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    I actually have a friend (of a friend) who just named her daughter Daenerys. It's a kick@$$ name but....really? My jaw dropped when I saw it in writing.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    sorry but... having weird spellings does not make your kid unique. it just makes them have a commonly misspelled name and no keychains with their name on them! seriously, I have a NORMAL name and I was bummed enough as a kid when I couldn't get a freaking mickey mouse keychain at disneyland. if you like the name do your kid a favor and go with the way it's most commonly spelled, they will thank you for it later.

some of these responses are gold though

AGREED. You want you kid to be unique in the world? Raise your child with integrity and a good character. Believe me, in this day and time, you child with definitely stand out.

Aren't there some kids you need to be chasing off your lawn?
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Mine are Kelsey, Jayden and Tyler. So far they don't hate me for it.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I actually have a friend (of a friend) who just named her daughter Daenerys. It's a kick@$$ name but....really? My jaw dropped when I saw it in writing.

LOL game of thrones has officially taken over. my god.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    sorry but... having weird spellings does not make your kid unique. it just makes them have a commonly misspelled name and no keychains with their name on them! seriously, I have a NORMAL name and I was bummed enough as a kid when I couldn't get a freaking mickey mouse keychain at disneyland. if you like the name do your kid a favor and go with the way it's most commonly spelled, they will thank you for it later.

some of these responses are gold though

AGREED. You want you kid to be unique in the world? Raise your child with integrity and a good character. Believe me, in this day and time, you child with definitely stand out.

Aren't there some kids you need to be chasing off your lawn?

Yeah, their names are Squall and L-Dash-A.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Dear-parents-thank-you-for-giving-me-a-weird-name.jpg
    [/quote]

This is true. I named my oldest Kali and all of the whatnots have Kayleigh or Kaylee. No personalized cheap junk. boo!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    name that is guaranteed to make your son grow up to be a *kitten*...

...Kanye.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

Game of Thrones. It's only a matter of time before you see Tyrion and the like start popping up.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    boyNamedSue.jpg

Well my name is Sue!!! How do you do?!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    No, no, no, I dont like your names jason alaxandre is nice, but the rest just hmmm NO

Also the name of a very distinguished actor!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvzkAI6Gg1a1HCljOx2pSHfvTlxbg5dhJ2d5H9t3jtu93GYafANw
    distinguished?????? :huh:

That made me snort, LOL!! :laugh:
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    Options
    Seven
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I want two boys. They will be named:
    Walker and Texas Ranger.

Ricky Bobby beat you to it

that means I'm last.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Oops, Mistake, or oh *kitten*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Candi and Bambi
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Boy:
    AlphaSentauri Dylan
    Squall Zakary

Girl:
    Andromeda Venus

Please don't. You DO realize those names would have to go on a resume one day, right?

i have actually met a few people name Andromeda. its not as uncommon as you think. im pretty against the other names but hey, to each their own
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Seven

Are you sure you don't want to spell that se7en?
  • LePetitCochon
    Options

Game of Thrones. It's only a matter of time before you see Tyrion and the like start popping up.

Tyrion is actually my favorite character and I like that name! No idea if it's a "real" name.

P.S. You know NOTHING, Jon Snow!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Maria Rose Lynn (insert last name here if I ever get married)

and for a boy
    Benjamin David