Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• florkie
    florkie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group also... I need to lose at least 50 lbs. I'm having a hard time keeping my motivation going so anything that can help keep me going would be appreciated. This sounds like a good group of people.... looking forward to hearing from everyone. :-)
  • kalixi
    Options
    Feel free to add me i've 35 lb to lose... It will be great to share some diet recipes
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Aerobics Instructor Gone Bad!

Hi Folks! I have a little over 50 lbs I would like to get off as it creeped on during the years. However, I have exercised consistently, almost daily for over 2 years and now, once I tackle this food stuff, it should just come off but the element of support would be so terribly welcomed. Please add me to this group but also, I make an excellent buddy for support to those who struggle. I do a couple of popular exercise programs. Please add me to the group. Thanks so much everyone. (I just downloaded the app to my phone as well).
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've lost 76 lbs, and have about 50-55 left to go... add me! :)
  • fierysol
    Options
    i have to lose 80- 100 pounds. I'm new to fitteness pal.
  • SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    Hello! Im Christina, my goal is to lose roughly 80lbs. I am starting out at 207lbs and looking to get down to a fit 120lbs. I am 5"3, 23 years old and live in Canada.
  • framienicola
    framienicola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Niki and I have at least another 50lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I need the encouragement too :)
  • Amadika
    Options
    Hi Jess, I have 56 pounds to lose. Please add me to the group.

~Deb
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm Lucy and I have a little over 70lbs to lose. My goal weight is still so far away!
  • pidatoo
    Options
    Hi, I'm ready to loose too! I've go 43 lbs to loose. Can I join? If so, count me in. :smile:

Daisy
  • gemmamtaylor5
    Options
    I need to lose about 8 I think

Would love some online support
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    HELLO! I WANT TO LOSE 50 LBS!!! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP!! :)
  • dutch_blackbird
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose 21 kg I'd like to give and get encouragement! :-)
  • Monikiki87
    Monikiki87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Yay I finally found you girls! My name is Monica and I am 26 and hoping to lose about 130 lbs. I have a long way to go and am looking for some solid moral support!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 130 lbs!!! Good luck on your journey :) x
  • Hello Winners, new to the website. I started in march, 2013
    Lost 48Lbs. Had a few setbacks, im at 205 and I'm delirious over it but long wsy to go
    I want and will get to 150Lb
    I do dvds like zumba,hip hop and countryand western 6 days a week
    I need to be more consistant with my weights but the cardio wears me out
    One of my issues is expecting results too fast
    Not new to working out but moving to Texas 7 yrs ago has had many of ups and down
    Success to all of us
    Linda
  • rockyla
    rockyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I have 50-60lbs, can't weight until we are all to our goals!
  • emalinemartin
    emalinemartin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    About 60 lbs to lose. Everyone is welcome to add me :)
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too, I have 36-41 kilos to lose. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • tweedy_luv
    Options
    I'm here to loose 50lb for good! I've been an on and off dieter for about a year now, and I know what is missing is a support group! Always want a chance to make some new friends, and to have people to go on this journey with. :flowerforyou: