Ummmmm is this E harmony (fitness)?

Options

Replies

• Msdnice
    Options
    You posted TWICE to a response......and 'that' wasn't 'that' serious......I will not be cyber bullied......please. Please take my faceless pic and have a seat.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

Then stay out of the topics where this is happening.
    I actually met my husband on a site like this. Not because i was looking but because we both happened to be on the same site, threads, groups etc and it just happened. I was there for support and found it beyond the internet.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I guess many thought I was losing sleep over this being Eharmonyfitness (for some)and I am not...especially not being on this thing a full 24 HOURS......I just commented ANDDDDDDDD went on about my day. I think those who responded more in detail than my two line question need to self reflect and chill. I am doing me and in doing that I noticed this was also EHARMONYFITNESS....hey do you on finding love and fitness.....I will never meet you. But excuse the ONE PERCENTERS (myself) who separates to two agendas and within 15 HOURS shockingly observed others didn't. I am not ignorant of the impact of social media and dating....I was just shocked by what "I" saw......and spoke on it.....and will continue to in the future if I desire.....so you guys have a productive day.....Don't let my observational post ruin it....for it seems like for a few....it's sounding like it.....LOL.
    The irony of this post ...

I feel a Shakespeare quote coming on.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

This is for Tyler

psycho-33.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Sorry, OP. I'll stop sending you boob pics.
    nichellenichols_zpsa489c81b.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You posted TWICE to a response......and 'that' wasn't 'that' serious......I will not be cyber bullied......please. Please take my faceless pic and have a seat.

Wow! We're only on page two and the B word came out.

Clearly you don't know what bullying is. Here's a hint: it's not this.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg

Ok Everybody calm down and have a pieces of Bacon... Go ahead you'll can have 2, There is plenty to go around.... :drinker:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I guess many thought I was losing sleep over this being Eharmonyfitness (for some)and I am not...especially not being on this thing a full 24 HOURS......I just commented ANDDDDDDDD went on about my day. I think those who responded more in detail than my two line question need to self reflect and chill. I am doing me and in doing that I noticed this was also EHARMONYFITNESS....hey do you on finding love and fitness.....I will never meet you. But excuse the ONE PERCENTERS (myself) who separates to two agendas and within 15 HOURS shockingly observed others didn't. I am not ignorant of the impact of social media and dating....I was just shocked by what "I" saw......and spoke on it.....and will continue to in the future if I desire.....so you guys have a productive day.....Don't let my observational post ruin it....for it seems like for a few....it's sounding like it.....LOL.

inconceivable.jpg

more like "disparaged" than "commented".
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    Ok.....andddddddd you attack a faceless poster? Moving on......girl please. Next......like you know me

i see a "rage quit" in your future.

:tongue:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Wow! We're only on page two and the B word came out.

Clearly you don't know what bullying is. Here's a hint: it's not this.

Disagreeing with someone is bullying. Duh.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5iyvffZnX1rynh0bo1_500.gif
  • Msdnice
    Options
    Someone sent me a note saying they wanted to defend me on here....thanks that's sweet.....but I got this. I have the right to express like everyone else.....if people have a problem they can do two things:
    1. Ignore it
    2. Respond

But don't think those choices are for you only.

So repost, respond and repost again.....this thread will die down just like the others.....this too shall pass...oh well I ruffled feathers ...anddddddd? Complain away you guys don't bother me
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. You get a friend request, then a load of messages saying 'got anymore photos ;)', 'do you have a boyfried', 'let's swap numbers'. Hmm. Fair enough, I'm flattered, but then when I say, I've got a boyfriend, and live in a different country, I'm just here to make friends, they just never speak to me again. Bit rude.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    Complain away you guys don't bother me

hD419DF28
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    In for Bacon!
    funny_exercise_for_bacon_maroon_two_tone_mugs-rf27101a7b7d64243bbd8254bb8438db9_x7jyq_8byvr_512.jpg
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lj9fphS4MW1qzu5oyo1_500.gif
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll get things started...... In for some cute Cat gifs....... :drinker:

tumblr_lzauclSqCb1qgzbrvo1_250_zpsbe0c9d3a.gif
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LIES
  • BrownSkiN24
    BrownSkiN24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOLLLL!!!! love the bacon post!!!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    nobody cares op.

This thread is only still alive because of the gifs.
This discussion has been closed.