Replies

• jamielu81
    jamielu81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    10-1-10
    Weight
  • slansdown
    Options
    October 2nd: 221.5. I am off to a good start. I have lost 4 pounds since joining two and a half weeks ago. I didn't know that this would work (especially because I am not doing much else besides making sure I check in all my food.) but I am so happy that it is. I have never been so consistant and I think it is because there are so many of you out there. I look forward to seeing where I am with food and being honest with myself. It was really eye opening to see how much damage my overeating was doing and how many extra calories I can eat.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    I'm in.
    SW: 148.2
    GW: 143.2
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw:180.4
    gw: 175.4
  • glyndam
    glyndam Posts: 18
    Options
    I am in. Weight on Oct 1st was 205.9...GW 200.9 on Oct 31st . I am also doing the end of the year challenge to lose 20 lbs. Good luck to everyone.
  • Purples
    Options
    SW: 203lbs
    GW: 198lbs

I weigh in on Mondays
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm in.
    CW: 172.8
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just got back from work...at Mcdonalds :sick: I thought this was the worst job in the world to have when trying to lose weight but surprisingly it's great! Because I'm working with chips, burgers and milkshakes all day long and get to see how they are made...lol i'm put off! :laugh:

Had a busy weekend though, gonna make sure i'm keeping up with my exercise and staying within my calories and see what the scale says on tuesday..:noway:

Beky x
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Checking in here at the beginning of the week. I'm really sore from last week's exercise. For the first time, I did really good on the sodium challenge. I'm hoping to break 149 this week. Good luck to everyone as they begin a new week.
  • mschwark
    Options
    I am in!!
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I am back from my parents house and my first 5K! :smile:

Get this, I placed first in my age group!!! Now that you're impressed, I should probably tell you that there was only one other in my group! :laugh: Everyone I went with came home with a medal. Regardless of house incredibly small the race was, I had a LOT of fun and LOVED that my mom did it too. I even saw her jogging at times. I managed to finish in 26.30, which is much less than the practice route I go here at home with the hills. There were several runners that were finishing in just over 18minutes. The people must have had a nice break before I got there. :blushing:

Anyway, my advice to anyone that would like to try one of these is...start SMALL. I can get my bubble busted in the next one I find but this one felt good to win!

Love to you all this month.
  • MissThalia
    Options
    I am in
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    hey everyone I missed weigh in today but i will just skip it work through this week and weigh in again sunday. My eating has been pretty bad the past couple days but im moving so i will actually have a bigger fridge with room to really stock up on groceries so grocery shopping friday yay lol .
  • telenaconley
    Options
    I take the challange!!!!! At least 5 pounds for the month of October!:smile:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Well, I am back from my parents house and my first 5K! :smile:

Get this, I placed first in my age group!!! Now that you're impressed, I should probably tell you that there was only one other in my group! :laugh: Everyone I went with came home with a medal. Regardless of house incredibly small the race was, I had a LOT of fun and LOVED that my mom did it too. I even saw her jogging at times. I managed to finish in 26.30, which is much less than the practice route I go here at home with the hills. There were several runners that were finishing in just over 18minutes. The people must have had a nice break before I got there. :blushing:

Anyway, my advice to anyone that would like to try one of these is...start SMALL. I can get my bubble busted in the next one I find but this one felt good to win!

Love to you all this month.

WOOHOOOOOO!!! You did it! Way to go! :drinker:
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hey just checking in with my monday morning weigh in, 1lb loss
    (scales say 181.2 from 182.8)
    hey im in the 12's now 13st and 1/4 lb down to 12st 13 1/4 lb, yay !!!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    suckit up----WAY TO GO....don't tell people how many were in the age group, :laugh: bask in the glory of finishing 1st!!! be proud..

Morning all...had started P90x Sat...did pretty good for the first day...then was really busy (getting cold here and need to get me, my son and daughers winter clothes out of the attic, switched and back---not an easy chore)...was busy with that yesturday and didn't get time to do the P90x and hurt my back yesturday withall the movement and lugging the containers (we own WAYY to many cloths.....5 rubbermaid big containers just in my 3 y/o daughters cloths...GRR!!)...my herniated discs are feeling it this morning....so may be out of the exercise for a couple days but hoping ibuprofen will work enough that just maybe I can do it tonight???? Have a great Monday everyone!!

Oh, and Bru....hope this weeks BMK challange isn't to physical or I may have to wait to start....but bring it on!!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so IN - see ye on Nov 1st (5lb lighter) fingers crossed !!!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Suckitup-- NICE job!! Congrats!!

Good morning all!!
    Weighed in at 176 this morning, starting a zigzag plan this week, hoping for 170 by 10/31. Cold weather has started here, it didn't get out of the 40's here yesterday! It's making it VERY difficult for me to want to run at 5am :yawn:
  • Purples
    Options
    SW: 203lbs
    GW: 198lbs
    CW: 202lbs

1lb down, 4 to go! :)