Share your NSV of the week!

Options

Replies

• TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I actually have a few!! My size 16's now fall off of me, the waist on the new size 14's jeans that I just bought are loose so I had to wear a belt well even the belt was too big!!!!!

That is awesome!!
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am in a size 8 pant now and medium/small tops!!! And I haven't even gotten down the weight I was before when I fit that size! I guess running is reshaping my body without the weight loss so far. Yay!

SW: 191.5
    Size: 16/18 pant L/XL top

CW: 147.8
    Size: 8 pant M/S top

That's awesome! amazing how working out can change a body. Mind if I add you? Our starting weights are similar so your loss is inspiring!

My NSV this week is rearranging my calorie goals to eat more and almost automatically seeing a difference in energy and in my clothes! I guess I wasn't eating enough.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am in a size 8 pant now and medium/small tops!!! And I haven't even gotten down the weight I was before when I fit that size! I guess running is reshaping my body without the weight loss so far. Yay!

SW: 191.5
    Size: 16/18 pant L/XL top

CW: 147.8
    Size: 8 pant M/S top

That's awesome! amazing how working out can change a body. Mind if I add you? Our starting weights are similar so your loss is inspiring!

My NSV this week is rearranging my calorie goals to eat more and almost automatically seeing a difference in energy and in my clothes! I guess I wasn't eating enough.

Sure! Always good to have friends with the same goals. :)
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm NORMAL!!! Hooray! I finally got into a normal BMI range, no more obese, no more overweight. And in celebration I bought a pair of skinny jeans. The only downside to the new pant size that I experienced this weekend was when my pant size was a little smaller than my 14 year old. I think she just found her motivation to eat healthier and exercise more.
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I still did my workout Saturday despite getting just 2 hours of sleep Friday night all broken up thanks to my two year old and 3 month old. Just accomplishing that workout was a huge NSV for me.
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have two...

1) I recently changed my facebook profile picture...I figured I was halfway to goal, so it was time. A childhood friend who I haven't seen in years messaged me last week and told me I look fantastic and asked me how much weight I lost. She could tell just from the picture!

2) I have never been a runner, even as a child. On Saturday I ran a 5-minute sprint, a new record for me and something I could never have done a month ago. I'm hoping to be able to run a mile soon! :smile:
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I put on my rain coat this morning - it was loose! I havent wore it since last spring and I remember the jacket being snug around my chest/waist. It made a rainy Monday morning seem not too bad!
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 8 miles on the treadmill, half of it RUNNING! I've never been an athlete, I've been a smoker for 20 years, and I'm still 40 overweight....and I STILL did it! I really didn't think I could. I probably pushed myself a little bit TOO hard, as I'm very sore today, but it was a huge victory for me (I actually shouted "YES!" At the end, right in the middle of the gym), but now that I know what I'm capable of, it will only fuel every workout from here on it. Truly the turning point in my attitude about fitness!
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 8 miles on the treadmill, half of it RUNNING! I've never been an athlete, I've been a smoker for 20 years, and I'm still 40 overweight....and I STILL did it! I really didn't think I could. I probably pushed myself a little bit TOO hard, as I'm very sore today, but it was a huge victory for me (I actually shouted "YES!" At the end, right in the middle of the gym), but now that I know what I'm capable of, it will only fuel every workout from here on it. Truly the turning point in my attitude about fitness!

Brilliant, well done - I can relate to this. I love being the guy at the gym who is pounding out the miles on the treadmill. People run next to me for 10 minutes and then go on to something else then someone else comes along for a bit, ths happens a few times while I'm slowly running for an hour or so. I feel like a superhero - I may be slow but I'm persistent. Well done again I!
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I jogged my first 5K this weekend and bought my first pair of size 12 pants from Ann Taylor in over 15 years.
  • lupinibean
    Options
    I bought a really cute pair of pants from LL Bean Signature a few months ago knowing they would probably be too tight on me (all the reviews said they ran small for their size), Sure enough, I couldn't even zip them up or button the top button at the time.

Yesterday I tried them on and they fit perfectly! I love going shopping in my closet :)
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I crossed my legs "Lady Style" Knee over knee instead of Ankle to knee !! :drinker:
    I surprised Myself when it happened :noway:

I love this. Congrats!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Came in 56th place on a 5K! Note: I am NOT a runner
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mine for the week is:
    I had a co-worker that has never been in my office before admiring my pictures and noticed 2 pics of me and said "WHO IS THIS" ... I said "THATS ME" he said "NO WAY THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU" ... I said "REALLY, IT DOESN'T"???
    That picture was 38 lbs ago and my face looked huge...I couldn't help but blush (internally). I can't wait until I hit 50 lbs down and I will post them on here ... 12 more lbs to go and I will be HALF WAY THERE ! ! ! ! !
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    1. Overtaking what can only be described as a spandex-clad, slim fitness bunny on my run :)

2. Getting my distance back up to 5k!
  • njgrundy
    Options
    9 months ago I started bootcamp because I only managed 3k of a 26k bike ride that I though I should be fine to do.

Last weekend I did Tough Mudder!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Today I squatted 103 pounds, overhead pressed 73 pounds (that's more than my 9 year old weighs!) and dead lifted 107. These were all personal bests so it was pretty exciting for me. :)
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Went to Teavana last night and the girl at the counter hit on me the whole time.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    ^^^ thats an awesome NSV
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!