• AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in day is Friday.

I was at 148.6 on October 1.
  • ammayse
    ammayse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful I dont weight in until Friday! Had my son's birthday this weekend and I ate horrible all weekend. On a good note, my son got a punching bag n glove sfor his b-day and I am gonna start using it every night (if he doesn't mind)!:smile:
  • ttspears
    ttspears Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in!!
  • ttspears
    ttspears Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in Monday at 144. will weigh in again next Monday.
  • wintersnow
    Options
    :bigsmile: Count me in, too!!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So I usually weigh in on Mondays, but I was sick over the weekend and yesterday so I didn't work out and my eating was horrible! So, I'm giving myself a few days to recover and then I'll weigh in. . .maybe by Friday I'll be back on track.

It's so great to see everyone's progress so far!
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Weigh in friday for me!! I really hope TOM doesn't effect my results! :mad:

Keep up the great work ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Hey everyone. Well, I had a dissappointing weigh-in today. I'm actually up 0.2 lbs from last week. Went from 148.2 to 148.4. Stinks, but I def was half a$$ing it last week with no exercise. On the bright side, I just finished my 1st workout in over 2 months. I forgot what it felt like to bust out a sweat lol. Gonna try realllly hard to keep working out the rest of the week & hopefully will have a better weigh-in next week!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi all...time to check in for the week. I am thrilled with what happened to the scale though honestly not real sure why it happened...lol :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

10/1 - 185
    10/5 - 182.5

I am already half way to the monthly goal and will be continueing to try and blow it out of the water.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning to see I've dropped 1 pound :smile: i am very surprised because i wasnt expecting a loss this week, as my body's been losing for 2 weeks then maintaining for the next :laugh:

I can't remember the last time I weighed 144lbs, probably about 3/4 years ago when i was 12ish lol..im so happy!!

Here's to a great October ahead of us all :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    WTG CARREEN! I was up this week BOO! Very excited though, my friend and I finally found a Zumba class in our little town, maybe we complained enough about not having one! We start tonight!

Zumba is the best, you will love it! Enjoy your class tonight
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 180.4
    cw: 179.4
    loss - 1 ib :drinker:
  • Nataly05
    Nataly05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...I want to be 175lbs by the first of Dec...thats 12 lbs

So True, Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I can't wait to be 125 lbs.
  • Nataly05
    Nataly05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love your Quote, Very True. I hope i can get to feel thin again soooon. :smile:
  • 33casey
    33casey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know its a little late but can I still be in? I weighed in today at 149.
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I know its a little late but can I still be in? I weighed in today at 149.

Welcome...it is never to late. Jump right in....post whenever you do your normal weigh in. There is no set day here.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and lost 2lb :O
    No idea how tbh.

SW 166
    CW 164
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Back is better today...was able to walk at work and do the stairs,...didn't get my sprint done today though, maybe tomorrow......did get my 2nd day of P90x in .....less scared now because I KNOW I can do it....maybe not to the level they do RIGHT NOW, but I WILL get close I hope...I am just gonna keep pressing play,,,,,,
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey all! Check in time. :-)

I lost 1.6 lbs since 10/1! Well on my way :-)

How is everyone else doing?
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oct 1: 150.25
    Oct 6: 149

Hooray!
    33casey>>I'm so happy to join you at 149!
    jz646>> It happens. But try not to get down. It might be a water issue.
    Congrats, bjshooter! Congrats, bree!
    I hope you're fully recovered soon, Tina. You're doing great!

This was a hard week. I gained 1.5lbs mid-week when I was working out the hardest and drinking the most water. But it was only a temporary gain. The last few days, I've felt and low from school-stress and homesickness. I can't wait for fall break! Last weekend involved awesome pirate putt-putt though. Did you know a couple games of putt-putt burns lots of calories? I didn't! But I guess with all the walking, it makes sense.

I'm off to class. Have a great day everyone!