1 Week Wii Fit Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tee10
    Tee10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds fun, but I will keep doing Wii Active and see where we are at the end of the week. My week started Sunday morning and I have two workouts under my belt. Keep up the great work.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Day 2:

Time: 35 minutes

Weight: -1.8lbs from yesterday! :D

Activities: Deep Breathing, Rhythm Parade, Snowball Fight, Jackknife, Hula Hoop, Skateboard Arena, Balance Bridge, Rhythm Kung Fu, Sideways Leg Lifts, Super Hula Hoop and Expert level Rhythm Boxing.

Calories Burned: 254
  • Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im new to Myfitnesspal and stumbled across your challange. I think i will have a go at this :)
  • albredera
    Options
    WII Fit Challenge - DAY 2 (10/05/10)
    SW on MFP (08/31/10): 187
    CW (10/05/10): 178.4
    BMI (10/05/10): 30.67
    TIME: 20 mins
    CAL: 95
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Rhythm Parade x2; Rhythm KungFU

GW (08/01/11): 135
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Day 3:
    Time: 25 minutes
    Calories Burnt: 123
    Activities: Free Step for 20 minutes, Perfect 10, Sun Salutation, Lunges

I wish I had the whole half hour, but class!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Day 1: Start Weight: 247
    (this morning weighed in at 246.5!! :D)

Time: 30 minutes
    Calories Burnt:176
    Activities: Perfect 10, Obstacle Course (final got past the beginners course!) ,Skateboard Arena, Free Step, Hula Hoop,Island Run.
    woot! and I lost another pound and a half :D
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!

Quick warmup using Rhythm Parade Beginner level
    2 Advanced Boxing (12 minutes)
    1 Advanced Super Hula Hoop (6 minutes, the last 3 about killed me! 1300+ spins though so that is good for me!)
    1 Advanced Step

31 minutes, 194 calories.

Tomorrow I get to do Rhythm Kung Fu... yay! :) I am trying so hard to get a perfect score on the advanced level of it!
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    SW: 166.8

Day 1:
    Custom Routine - 35 minutes
    Rhythm Parade - Beginner & Advanced
    Rhythm Kung Fu - Beginner & Advanced

65 minutes total
    235 calories burned

Day 2:
    Hula Hoop - 4 minutes - Advanced
    Free Step - 30 minutes

35 minutes total
    166 calories burned

Day 3:
    Wii Fit Plus Routines - All Activities

90 minutes total
    323 calories burned
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    Third day. Another 30 done. Did more balance games than usual. Which is fine, my balance is poor.

BMW6Series
  • Tee10
    Tee10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Day 4 didn't go so well for me. I didn't manage to get any wii time in today! Argh! I was so lazy today and I know it's because I overdid it yesterday with the hike, long walk, and wii aerobics all in the same day, I was very sore today. Oh well, I'll definitely get some Wii time in tomorrow. I guess it wouldn't be called a "Challenge" if it wasn't challenging. lol
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Hi,

Im new to Myfitnesspal and stumbled across your challange. I think i will have a go at this :)

That sounds great! The more the merrier! :D
  • albredera
    Options
    WII Fit Challenge - DAY 2 (10/05/10)
    CW (10/05/10): 178.4
    BMI (10/05/10): 30.67
    TIME: 20 mins
    CAL: 95
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Rhythm Parade x2; Rhythm KungFU

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 3 (10/06/10)
    CW (10/06/10): 178.8
    BMI (10/06/10): 30.52
    TIME: 31 mins
    CAL: 118
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Hula; Perfect 20 x2; Bird'sEye BullsEye; Half Moon; Warrior; Standing Knee; Sun Sal; Rhythm Parade Adv.

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Stacy - that's definitely true. If it was easier you wouldn't have felt the need to challenge yourself to do it.
    I've been forcing myself up an hour earlier so I don't feel rushed and can spend a half hour doing it. So far it's working. But when we get to the weekend, we'll see.

Day 4:
    Time: 31 minutes
    Calories Burnt: 167
    Activities: Advanced Rhythm Boxing, Advanced Rhythm Kung Fu, Rhythm Parade, Table Tilt, Super Hula Hoop (which I failed at. I have a HARD time going to the left), Single Leg Twist
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

Time: 40 Minutes
    Calories: 261
    Activities: Expert Rhythm Boxing, Beginner & Advanced Rhythm Kung Fu, Advanced Tricep Extensions, Beginner & Advanced Rhythm Parade, Basic Run Plus, Obstacle Course x's 2.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!

Quick warmup using Rhythm Parade Beginner level
    2 Advanced Boxing (12 minutes)
    1 Advanced Super Hula Hoop (6 minutes, the last 3 about killed me! 1300+ spins though so that is good for me!)
    1 Advanced Step

31 minutes, 194 calories.

Tomorrow I get to do Rhythm Kung Fu... yay! :) I am trying so hard to get a perfect score on the advanced level of it!

Day 2 (in 2 separate sessions)
    A few Rhythm Parade, lots of Rhythm Kung Fu, a couple regular hula hoops, the bird one (ouch!), then some torso twists and triceps extensions just to complete the arm workout. I think that was about it for today... I lost track!

45 minutes, 255 calories
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    I did it. Today was going to be the hardest day in the week for me to get it done due to schedule. But got my 30 minutes.

BMW6Series
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Stacy - that's definitely true. If it was easier you wouldn't have felt the need to challenge yourself to do it.
    I've been forcing myself up an hour earlier so I don't feel rushed and can spend a half hour doing it. So far it's working. But when we get to the weekend, we'll see.

Day 4:
    Time: 31 minutes
    Calories Burnt: 167
    Activities: Advanced Rhythm Boxing, Advanced Rhythm Kung Fu, Rhythm Parade, Table Tilt, Super Hula Hoop (which I failed at. I have a HARD time going to the left), Single Leg Twist

lol Exactly! :D I got this thing started because I knew it would be tough for me. :) I'm happy that I've made the progress I have made and will not let myself slip back into old habits.

Nice job on the workout by the way! I love the "Rhythm" ones too - Boxing, Kung Fu, Parade. Those are three of my faves and I think I'll do them tonight. :) *hugs*

Totally off topic but can you believe my spell check doesn't even recognize "Kung Fu"?? lol I mean, wow, it's only been around for 4,000 years and even known in the English speaking world since AT LEAST the early 70's with all the kung fu movies and tv shows. Sheesh. Spell check, get with the program. Oh yeah, and it gets confused over Teriyaki too. lol *face-palm*
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    I did it. Today was going to be the hardest day in the week for me to get it done due to schedule. But got my 30 minutes.

BMW6Series

Nice job! I am glad you where able to fit it into your schedule!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Day 3 done!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your time, exercises, calorie burn? :)