JEALOUS & HOT WIFE

Options
123457»

Replies

• AdriMinus80
    Options
    Too tired of trying to prove myself with all these strangers. Just to make it clear: I would never do such thing. I just thought the fact that a beautiful woman with a beautiful body may feel jealousy about a large woman was awkward and weird. I should have asked this question differently. Didn't know that at the end of the day I would turn out to be the office prostitute that should go to jail for ripping the company off and accepting tea. LOL!!!!!!!!! My Gosh the internet is a very evil place! Can't ask a question without having a thousand people try to put you down and make you feel like you're NOT GOOD ENOUGH or a TOTAL *****! You're either a slut or a dumb *kitten*! Or you think you're all that or you're insecure or this or that.....lol.....

- I'm not sleeping with him

END OF STORY. BYE! :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a desperate for attention kind of post. Come on here, brag about how big and curvy and confident you are and about how your hot boss does all these favors for you, ask what to make of it and then sit back while everyone cuts down his hot wife for being not as confident and tells you how much better fat girls are than skinny ones. You're a married woman flirting with a married man and you want a thumbs up? His wife has every right to be a ***** to you and hopefully she's being one to him too at home.

Was just about to post something similar. It's irritating to see everyone cut the 'hot' and 'skinny' woman down and post about how she's either jealous or insecure. Not all attractive people are low-esteemed b*tches with daddy issues. Some are independent, successful and just as confident if not more so, than you (they don't all have issues).

What if this isn't even related to how he's been treating you? For all you know, you ripped a big one in her space and she's offended. Just sayin.

Unless he has openly admitted that he has feelings for the OP, the "hot wife" has no reason to be jealous or hostile towards the OP. The OP hasn't done anything to illicit that response from her, therefore her hostile actions are proof of her insecurities... not the fact that she's "hot" (presumably).

Words don't need to be said when actions are louder. And who even knows if the 'hot wife' is even jealous or hostile; we're only going by the OP's word. The 'hot wife' isn't even here to defend herself. The entire story could be made up for all I know and made as an ego boost for the OP (not saying it is).

Yeah, well the OP is as much entitled to the benefit of the doubt as the hot wife or the ex-boss. That's all I'm saying.

How often has someone started a thread, failed to properly communicate the situation, and then, find themselves lynched by the self-righteous MFP masses?
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The dude got drunk and told his wife he wants to recruit you for a threesome. .

this. LOL
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    What industry?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Too tired of trying to prove myself with all these strangers. Just to make it clear: I would never do such thing. I just thought the fact that a beautiful woman with a beautiful body may feel jealousy about a large woman was awkward and weird. I should have asked this question differently. Didn't know that at the end of the day I would turn out to be the office prostitute that should go to jail for ripping the company off and accepting tea. LOL!!!!!!!!! My Gosh the internet is a very evil place! Can't ask a question without having a thousand people try to put you down and make you feel like you're NOT GOOD ENOUGH or a TOTAL *****! You're either a slut or a dumb *kitten*! Or you think you're all that or you're insecure or this or that.....lol.....

- I'm not sleeping with him

END OF STORY. BYE! :)

I don't see why you don't get how any woman could feel insecure if her man is giving another woman her attention, regardless of body size, shape, weight, etc. Other than that, I still am not convinced it is the husband she is upset about. If it matters to you, talk to her, as delicately as you can. Maybe try not to be so defensive with her, though. Oh, and I never thought you were wrong for taking the tea. I was just trying to point out how that could look shady, but on him, not you.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    OMG! I'm dying of laughter just from the first page!!! LMBO! Maybe someone else at work told his wife how he treats you, or maybe she found out somehow. Maybe she just picked up on it by something he said to her, or something he did. Maybe you could ask your boss why she is acting different towards you.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Assuming the OP's appraisal of the situation is accurate, my first guess would be that he's a serial adulterer and his wife is aware of it.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Id try to talk to her with everything you said. sounds good to me, nothing wrong at all. maybe she just thinks different?
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a desperate for attention kind of post. Come on here, brag about how big and curvy and confident you are and about how your hot boss does all these favors for you, ask what to make of it and then sit back while everyone cuts down his hot wife for being not as confident and tells you how much better fat girls are than skinny ones. You're a married woman flirting with a married man and you want a thumbs up? His wife has every right to be a ***** to you and hopefully she's being one to him too at home.

Was just about to post something similar. It's irritating to see everyone cut the 'hot' and 'skinny' woman down and post about how she's either jealous or insecure. Not all attractive people are low-esteemed b*tches with daddy issues. Some are independent, successful and just as confident if not more so, than you (they don't all have issues).

What if this isn't even related to how he's been treating you? For all you know, you ripped a big one in her space and she's offended. Just sayin.

Unless he has openly admitted that he has feelings for the OP, the "hot wife" has no reason to be jealous or hostile towards the OP. The OP hasn't done anything to illicit that response from her, therefore her hostile actions are proof of her insecurities... not the fact that she's "hot" (presumably).

Words don't need to be said when actions are louder. And who even knows if the 'hot wife' is even jealous or hostile; we're only going by the OP's word. The 'hot wife' isn't even here to defend herself. The entire story could be made up for all I know and made as an ego boost for the OP (not saying it is).

Yeah, well the OP is as much entitled to the benefit of the doubt as the hot wife or the ex-boss. That's all I'm saying.

How often has someone started a thread, failed to properly communicate the situation, and then, find themselves lynched by the self-righteous MFP masses?

I'm sure it happens quite often. We only hear one side of the story and it's usually skewed to begin with. The title's called 'jealous and hot wife'. The OP's already insinuating right from the get-go that the wife is jealous and presumably hot. Without pics! :( I don't really consider myself self-righteous; just providing a different perspective. I've yet to make any sarcastic remark (except the farting).

ETA: Also, since people want to go by whether the husband 'openly said' he had feelings for her....did the wife 'openly say' she was jealous? Just a thought.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You know it might be a game that they play. I have met couples who play mind games with each other and drag others into it, its like the jealously game gets them going or something. He will make some moves she will hit him get jealous they will have make up sex she will do the same and so forth my ex best friend did that all the time and dragged my *kitten* into it all that is why i am no longer friends with her. Some people are only together because their immaturity and head games keep them together cause no one else would have them!

Just keep you head held high hun if your integrity is intact there is nothing she or he can do to change that.

If its really bothering you be honest and upfront confront it monsters only live in the dark shed some light on it, you may risk your job but there are laws against that so you have alot on your side in this situation.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Ever heard the phrase "No matter how hot she is, someone out there is tired of @!?$-Ing her?"

You have lady bits. Straight men like lady bits. It doesn't necessarily mean he likes his wife's lady more or less than yours. It just means...well, I don't actually know.

Of course, it could be nothing. I have no idea. I'm just running with the most dramatic route. Odds are hot wife isn't freaking out because your boss told her he's into you. So I wouldn't take her behavior as any indication of anything other than their dynamic and issues.
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    This is hilarious.

"Hi, I'm flirting with my boss, and we're trading bennies back and forth. I don't understand why his wife is getting mad at me. Why is she so mean?"

roflcopter
    agreed
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No need to approach her about it, just kill her with kindness and go about your day. Often people, even the most beautiful, will have insecurities when things aren't going well in a relationship and will look for someone or something to blame it on, it's always hard to face the truth or see what the real problem is, it's much easier to place the blame somewhere else. Focus and doing you and don't sweat it. I like to say Karma is a ***** but good Karma can do someone a world of good, by sending her good sincere vibes wishing her and your ex-boss the best you might just see some more positive things come your way.