Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Replies

• stjoh01
    stjoh01 Posts: 5 Member
    Your pictures tell a amazing story. Thank you for showing the courage and determination it takes for one to become their real vulnerable self. You're beautiful.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    You are an inspiration! Congrats on the loss!
  • lavender211
    lavender211 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats. Your story brought tears to my eyes I am living your pain of being fat it hurts. I am now working towards being overweight did not count days in but will go back and start . Thanks for sharing your story. Mary
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    wowwwwwwww...... :smile:
  • Very, very well written. I think you summarized how many of us have and still do feel.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Congratulations- the results of your hard work really show. I really liked the eloquent details in your story- it gives me a better understanding of what many of the people here are up against every day.
  • You're lovely. congratulations.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Yep, a lot of those issues look familiar. Well done Kat, you've done so well!
  • Niccidawn092
    Niccidawn092 Posts: 64 Member
    You just made me cry a little! I felt like I was reading my life story.

So very happy for you, and I hope to be joining you soon!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Incredible story. Amazing job in 400 days!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Well done - you look amazing. Your story hit a lot of home runs for me and you are so brave to tell it.
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Wow! Truely amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your heart wrenching journey. You deserve all these accolades.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Nice journey. Great blog!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    That's some train journey in a year, lovely!

Congrats on your amazing journey and so wonderful to see that the changes are not just physical.

Here's to pulling into the next station! :drinker: :drinker:
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Wow you look fantastic.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! :) So happy for you!
  • Oh my..... I very very much identified with many of the topics / events you touched on. It's encouraging to see that you have done so well. I'm just getting started but it's nice to know that someone so much like me has made it so far. Thank you!
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story ( that many of us can relate to) and your amazing success! Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Beautiful post from a beautiful woman! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!