My Boyfriends dog is number one, I am number two.

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    LOL this thread is over two and a half years old!!!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

He will often lie around kissing, stroking and petting the dog (even lying on the floor with it) in front of me while we spend time together, but refuses to give me the same affection (he was very loving at the start of our relationship, however).

Have you ever considered lying down next to him, putting your feet in the air, and shaking your booty with your tongue hanging out?

Yea. I know. Zombie thread. The OP probably left the clueless dude and took the dog with her a long time ago.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    anyone who obsesses over an animal has issues. you should look for a new boyfriend.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Haha, you called yourself poop
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :smokin: LOL, wow this is old!
  • Nancyricks44
    Options
    Find a new boyfriend!!!!!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I most def love my new puppy more than anything....but he needs to balance the two out for the health of your relationship

If he cant, then there lies a serious problem...tell him, maybe he doesnt realize it

Also, I dont see a problem with the dog being in the room during intercourse, as long as the dog is not all up on the bed getting a birds eye view

This. Or shoving their nose up your butt.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:

Oh dear, thinking about how I lie down and cuddle my cats, and snuggle them. Feel really awkward now. I think I'll stop complaining when my hubby shuts them out of the bedroom!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    I must report that the dog died of old age, and the OP married some other dude and has two kids.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    why would anyone want their animals in the bedroom during sexy time? thats incredibly weird.
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Has it don on anybody this post is from January 2011 and people are still offering advice in September 2013...LOL
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    my ex said that about me and my cat, but he was right!!!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I must report that the dog died of old age, and the OP married some other dude and has two kids.

Phew! That's all right then. I'm off to snog my cat - :embarassed: I mean stroke STROKE my cat

(ed)

but look, she is irresistible, isn't she :love: :smooched:
    b464b62d-b1c3-4989-8357-85a1e89588b7_zps98ebe7ee.jpg
  • cheerfullysing
    Options
    I understand how you feel!!! My boyfriend has this dog and he goes with us everywhere! We NEVER have time alone together without the dog. I love animals...please don't think differently. I just am not in a relationship with this dog! I've asked him not to bring the dog over to my house because the dog will do his business anywhere he pleases. I'm the one who places puppy pads and tries to direct him to the pads. This dog is two years old. I am so fed up myself!!! What part of NO does he not understand???? Enough is enough! I certainly don't feel no one should come second in a relationship.....especially to a dog!!!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    one hell of a thread bump, just sayin'
  • cheerfullysing
    Options
    Exactly!!!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    one hell of a thread bump, just sayin'

Bumped with a first post. No, that is not suspicious. :huh:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    strong necromance on your first post. +1

giphy.gif
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Exactly!!!

Perhaps you should have went with cheerfullytrolling
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I would tell him that If u cant come before the dog then you are ending the relationship. you deserve a man who will treat you right and love you and only you and who will make you his number one over an animal